11.

Things continued on that way for three straight weeks. The girls all spending more time together, whether it be at Camila's Villa or one of the other girls homes. They always made sure to dedicate a weekend for just girl time. To catch up, watch movies, and eat their weight in junk food.

As promised, Normani and Camila alternated houses to spend the night at. With each girl having their own dedicated drawer of clothes in the other's house. They spent most of their nights talking about the future, their goals, and watching movies in each other's arms.

It had quickly became apparent that nothing could separate these young women. They were always with one another, and soon the world could notice it as well.

If Camila wasn't recording, she would be in the studio with Normani watching Camila record. And vice e versa.

They went on little lunch dates or coffee runs, they even went on little movie dates a few times, careful about the amount of affection they shared in public because despite being secure in their relationship they weren't ready to make it public just yet. Camila wanted to wait until Normani was her official girlfriend, and Normani was scared that once they went public with their relationship they would be hounded like dogs.

Of course, Camila was more than okay with waiting however long Normani needed to because at the end of the day, Normani always came home with her and Camila felt like the luckiest woman in the world whenever she was able to hold Normani in her arms.

Of course, there were already rumors going around about the relationship of the two well-known pop stars. Most of them coming to the conclusion that there was just no way the pair were just friends, and of course they were right, but again neither Camila nor Normani were ready to admit it to the public just yet.

Camila also spent a lot more time with Ally and Dinah in public, which resulted in a lot of Fifth Harmony reunion rumors. Of course, that wouldn't happen. Not anytime soon, anyways. So the girls never bothered to address them.

It felt as if every time Camila turned around there was a new rumor or story coming out about her recent reconnection with the girls. Of course, the young Latina wasn't surprised. This has been happening to her since she was only 16.

Camila was pulled from her thoughts when she heard the door to the studio she was currently in open. Her gaze never lifted from her song journal, her guitar in her hands. She had thought it was Mani returning with their lunch, and so she hummed softly as she tapped her pen against her bottom lip, "Hey, Mani, did you remember the Buffalo sauce this time?" She asked without looking up.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Camila?" came a voice that caused Camila to tense up, her pen dropping from her hand. She hadn't heard that voice in person in two whole years. She lifted her head slowly and made direct eye contact with the pair of green eyes that used to love so much.

"L-Lauren...?" She stammered out, "W-what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to stop you from doing anymore damage," Lauren huffed as she glared at Camila, "The other girls may believe your lies, but I see right through your bullshit, Cabello. You abandoned us, left us behind and forgot about all of us. And now suddenly you want to come back and be our friend again? I don't think so. I won't let you use them like this. They may not see it but I do."

"What are you talking about, Lauren? You guys abandoned me first," Camila argued as she set her guitar down. There was no way she was having this conversation with Lauren while sitting down. She refused to be seen as lesser than.

"You wrote that fucking song with Shawn and lied to us about it! Then as soon as you got the chance you left us behind!"

"No one lied about anything!" Camila huffed in annoyance, "I tried to tell you and you wouldn't listen! That's on you, Lauren! Not me! And don't even get me started on being left behind! In case you've forgotten, Lauren, you left first!"