A look into the future

~ Optimus ~ 

"Sire! Carrier! It's time to go!" Your sparkling said loudly.

You and Rodimus smiled as he picked your sparkling up. The three of you were going to the new Iacon Hall of Records because your sire and carrier volunteered once a month to tell stories to sparklings and younglings there. Naturally, ever since you had a sparkling you and Rodimus always took him/her there. 

"Okay, lets go." Rodimus said as he gave your sparking a piggy back ride.

You smiled as the three of you left your housing unit. Your sparkling was a ball of pure energy, just like his/her sire. You couldn't wait to see your sire and carrier again. 

        _______________________________

~ Ultra Magnus ~ 

"Sire, carrier, wake up." You heard your sparkling say as he/she climbed up onto you and Blurr's berth.

You and Blurr immediately woke up when your sparkling crawled across your stabilizers. For such a small sparkling, he/she had a bunch of energy.

"We're up." Blurr said, sitting up.

"It's time for breakfast!" Your sparkling said.

"Alright, we'll make breakfast." You said as you sat up.

"Yay!" Your sparkling cheered as he/she got off of the berth and ran to the kitchen.

Once your sparkling was out of the room Blurr pulled you in for a good morning kiss. You kissed him back, still a little sore after the previous night. You both pulled away after a few minutes and got off of the berth to go make breakfast. 

       _______________________________

~ Ratchet ~ 

"Y/n, which movie should we watch? The Lion King or Enchanted?" Blades asked you one evening while you both were alone at the fire station in Griffin Rock.

"Since we have time, why not both." You replied.

Ever since you joined Blades and his friends and became a Rescue Bot you both were almost always together. It had been a long time since you had been on Earth, but you were glad to be back. After Blades put in the first movie he joined you on the couch so that you both could cuddle.

"I love you." Blades said, sending love through the bond.

"I love you too." You said, resting your helm on his shoulder.

        _______________________________

~ Bumblebee ~ 

"Y/n, can you pass me some wax?" Sunstreaker asked you.

"Sure thing." You said, grabbing a can of wax and giving it to your sparkmate.

You and Sunstreaker owned the very first Cybertronian spa. Naturally, you both usually worked in the same room. You smiled as you watched him open the can of wax and start using it.

'I love you, Sunny.' You said over the bond.

'I love you too, sweetspark.' Sunstreaker replied over the bond.

        _______________________________

~ Cliffjumper and Arcee ~ 

"Come on, Y/C/n, we're going to be late!" Sideswipe called as you both drove to the nearest drive in theatre.

After what seemed impossible you and Sideswipe had accidentally ended up on Earth with Bumblebee. Ever since then you both caused lots of mischief and captured Decepticons. Once you both got to the drive in theatre you went in when no one was looking.

"Sweet! We have front row seats!" Sideswipe whispered.

"Shh, someone will hear us!" You whispered back as the movie started playing.

        _______________________________

~ Smokescreen ~ 

After you, Strongarm and Sideswipe followed Bumblebee through the spacebridge you all became a team. You absolutely loved living in the scrap yard because there were so many interesting things.

"Y/C/n, where are you?" Strongarm asked as she looked around the scrap yard.

"I'm over here! Who knew that humans had so many cool things." You said as you walked over to your sparkmate.

Strongarm rolled her optics when she saw that you had a pair of fuzzy dice dangling from one of your digits. You walked over and hugged her, sending feelings of love over the bond. Strongarm smiled as she returned the feeling.

        _______________________________

~ Bulkhead ~ 

"Y/C/n, I'm home." Chase said as he got home from work.

"How did it go?" You asked as you went to greet him.

"Exhausting as usual." Chase said, pulling you in for a kiss.

You smirked as you deepened the kiss. Chase was a little shocked by your boldness, but he wasn't complaining. After a few minutes you both pulled away from the kiss and went to the kitchen.

"So, how did things go here?" Chase asked you after a few minutes.

"Good. I found out that I'm sparked." You said slyly.

"That's excellent news." Chase said, hugging you from behind and kissing your cheek.

        _______________________________

~ Wheeljack ~ 

After what seemed like forever you finally got to hold your new sparkling. Windblade, who was with you throughout the entire process, smiled too. Your sparkling looked like you, but they had some of Windblade's features. Ratchet smiled as he briefly left the room.

"He/she's perfect." You said, looking down at your sparkling.

"Yeah, he/she is." Windblade said, kissing your forehelm. 

You smiled as your sparkling gripped one of your digits in his/her tiny servo. A few moments later, your sire and carrier were allowed in the room. Wheeljack couldn't believe that you had your own sparkling. He and Flareup couldn't wait to spoil your sparkling. Wheeljack smiled as he remembered when he first found you.