Your most embarrassing moment

~ Optimus ~ 

One day while you were helping your sire make dinner you insisted that you could mix something on your own. Optimus, being the gentlemech he is, let you try. Unfortunately it was harder than you thought. However, you didn't want to seem weak.

"Do you need help?" Optimus asked you.

"No, I've got it." You said as you kept trying.

Optimus knew that you needed help, but he wanted you to ask him. If you had the ability, you would have been sweating.

"Okay, I need help." You said bashfully.

Optimus smiled as he helped you. You blushed a little as you gave him the spoon. Before you knew it dinner was done.

        _______________________________

~ Ultra Magnus ~ 

It was night time and you were getting ready to go into recharge. As usual, your sire was reading something on his datapad. You were so tired that you could barely stay awake.

"Goodnight carrier." You said as you yawned.

"Excuse me?" Magnus asked you in shock.

"I mean sire." You said, blushing.

"That's better. Goodnight Y/C/n, recharge well." Magnus said before you went to your berthroom.

        _______________________________

~ Ratchet ~ 

You were currently with your sire at the clinic since it was bring your sparkling to work day. You liked being with your sire and occasionally helping him out.

"Y/C/n, can you go get me a cleaning rag from the cart out in the hallway?" Ratchet asked you.

"Sure." You said as you got off of the chair you were sitting on.

Ratchet put his clean tools away while he waited for you. Right as you were walking to the cart you weren't paying attention to where you were going and you bumped into someone.

"Um… I'm sorry for bumping into you." You said awkwardly when you saw that it was a femme medic.

"It's fine. Just make sure that you pay attention to where you're walking." The red and white femme said before she walked away.

You blushed and facepalmed. You quickly grabbed a clean rag and rushed back into your sire's office. You tried to act as if nothing had happened while you were in the hallway.

        _______________________________

~ Bumblebee ~ 

As you were cleaning your room you decided to play some music on your datapad. You went straight to the playlist that had all of your favorite songs. As soon as you pressed play you started singing loudly as you cleaned your berthroom. You were having such a good time that you didn't realize that your sire was watching you.

"Are you having a good time, Y/C/n?" Bee asked after a few minutes.

"S-sire! I didn't see you there!" You said as you turned off your music and blushed.

"It's okay, but maybe turn it down a little. I don't want you to damage your audio receptors." Bee said, remembering how loud Miko would play her guitar.

"Yes sire." You said before he left.

       _______________________________

~ Cliffjumper and Arcee ~ 

One day while you were at school you were late for one of your classes. You had been talking to your best friend after recess and you lost track of time. As you quickly walked down one of the hallways you weren't watching where you were going. Suddenly, you bumped into someone.

"Hey, watch where you're walking! You almost scratched my paint!" A yellow mechling said as he looked himself over.

"Yeah, watch where you're walking!" A red mechling, who looked exactly like the yellow one, said angrily.

"I'm sorry." You said as you blushed and walked away.

       _______________________________

~ Smokescreen ~ 

One day during the weekend you were watching your favorite cartoons on your datapad while sitting on the large, metal couch in the living room. At some point you had dozed off. You didn't notice it, but you were drooling a little. When Smokescreen saw that you were taking a nap he decided to wake you up since it was lunch time.

"Y/C/n, It's time for lunch." Smokescreen whispered as he gently shook your right shoulder.

You heard your sire talking and you slowly woke up. As you woke up you saw your sire giving you a funny look.

"What's wrong?" You asked your sire.

"Uh… You're drooling." Smokescreen said awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his helm.

You blushed heavily and wiped the drool away. You couldn't believe that you hadn't noticed earlier. You were just thankful that it was your sire who told you about it instead of someone else.

        _______________________________

~ Bulkhead ~ 

One afternoon after your sire brought you home from school you saw that Uncle Jackie was visiting. You always loved it when he visited since he would tell you about his travels.

"So, did I ever tell you about the time your sire and I pulled a prank on our commanding officer while we were cadets?" Wheeljack asked you as you sat on his lap.

"Jackie, don't N/n any ideas." Bulkhead warned Wheeljack.

"Sire!" You said loudly as you as your faceplates in your servos, a huge blush on your faceplates after your sire called you by your nickname.

"What?" Bulkhead asked, not knowing exactly what was wrong.

"It's fine, Y/C/n. I won't tell anyone." Wheeljack reassured you.

"Thank you." You said shyly, a blush still covering your faceplates.

       _______________________________

~ Wheeljack ~ 

One day after school while you were relaxing in your berthroom you decided to watch a few episodes of Miraculous Ladybug. Ever since the newest season came out you would watch two episodes every day. You grabbed your datapad and immediately started watching. As you were watching you lost track of time and you didn't hear your sire calling your name.

"Y/C/n, what are you watching?" Wheeljack asked you as he walked into your berthroom since your door was open.

"Um, n-nothing sire!" You said as you quickly turned your datapad off, a light blush covering your faceplates.

"Uh huh. Well, dinner is ready." Wheeljack said as he walked out of your berthroom, a huge smirk on his faceplates.