Your crush asks you to be their femmefriend

In this chapter you are now old enough to date

_______________________________________

~ Optimus ~ 

One evening while you were at the park with Hotrod you could tell that something was on his processor. He kept spacing out every few minutes. Eventually, you both sat down on a nearby bench together.

"Y/C/n, have you ever thought about the future?" Hotrod asked you curiously.

"Yes, a few times." You told him.

Hotrod blushed as he took your servos into his and held them. You blushed too as you tried to think of something to say.

"Y-Y/C/n, will you be my femmefriend? I think that we would make an amazing couple." Hotrod said as he made optic contact with you.

"Yes, I will." You said softly.

        _______________________________

~ Ultra Magnus ~ 

When you sat down in the cafeteria you saw that Blurr was waiting for you. You knew that something was up because all of your friends were sitting at a different table. 

"Y/C/n, there's something important that I need to ask you." Blurr said seriously.

"No, you can not look at my history test." You said seriously.

"What? No? I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my femmefriend?" Blurr asked you.

You were shocked at what he had just asked you. Sure, you liked him, and you both had been friends for a while. But you were a little nervous.

"Sure." You said softly.

"Awesome!" Blurr said happily as he hugged you.

        _______________________________

~ Ratchet ~ 

One afternoon while you and Blades were at the park you noticed that he was blushing and stuttering more than usual. You both had known each other for a while and your crush on him grew.

"Blades, is there something that you need to tell me?" You asked the shy mech.

"I- I- Y/C/n,
willyoubemyfemmefriend?" Blades asked you quickly.

"Of course I will." You said as you hugged him.

        _______________________________

~ Bumblebee ~ 

One evening while your sire and carrier were out together you heard the doorbell ring. Since you were bored you decided to answer it. When the door slid open you saw Sunstreaker. 

"Sunstreaker, what are you doing here?" You asked him curiously.

"My brother found something out and he gave me a dare to do it before something happens." Sunstreaker told you.

"What is it?" You asked him nervously.

"He found out about my crush on you. Y/C/n, will you be my femmefriend?" Sunstreaker asked you, a blush on his faceplates.

"I- of course I will. But if you do anything stupid I'll kick your aft." You said seriously.

"I know. I'll try not to do anything stupid." Sunstreaker said as he pulled you in for a hug.

       _______________________________

~ Cliffjumper and Arcee ~ 

One afternoon Sideswipe decided to walk you home from school. For someone who usually acted immature, he was sure being nice. When you both reached your housing unit he looked nervous.

"What's up?" You asked Sideswipe.

"Y/C/n, you're a smart, brave and kind femme. Will you be my femmefriend?" Sideswipe asked you curiously.

"I- yes, I will." You said happily as he hugged you.

       _______________________________

~ Smokescreen ~ 

One day while you were at school you noticed that Strongarm seemed really nervous about something. You already knew that she didn't do anything bad because she was always honest. While you both were eating lunch together you noticed that she was blushing.

"Y/C/n, there's been something I've wanted to ask you." Strongarm said as she looked at you.

"Sure, go ahead." You said softly.

"I- Y/C/n, I really like you. A lot. W-will you be my femmefriend?" Strongarm asked you, her blush getting a little darker. 

"Yes, of course I will." You said happily.

Strongarm smiled before she started drinking her energon. You couldn't believe that you finally had your very first femmefriend.

       _______________________________

~ Bulkhead ~ 

You smiled as you and Chase walked together. Since your creators were currently busy you decided to hang out with Chase. Lately he had been acting kind of shy around you, but you thought that it was cute.

"So, what's on your processor?" You asked after a while.

"Y/C/n, have you ever dated anyone before?" Chase asked you curiously.

"No, I haven't." You sighed.

"I- Y/C/n, will you be my femmefriend?" Chase asked you nervously.

"Yes, I'd like that." You said softly.

Chase smiled happily as you both held each other's servos. You couldn't believe that you were actually dating someone now. You just hoped that your creators would be okay with it.

       _______________________________

~ Wheeljack ~ 

As you and Windblade sat in your backyard together you couldn't help but notice that she was blushing. Normally, she was confident, but at the moment she seemed to be a little shy around you.

"Y/C/n, have you ever wanted to date anyone?" Windblade asked you after a while.

"I suppose so. Yes." You said, not knowing where she was going with this conversation.

"I- are you into mechs or femmes?" Windblade asked you nervously.

"Both, maybe…" You said awkwardly.

"Y/C/n, will you be my femmefriend?" Windblade asked you, her blush getting darker.

"I- wow. Yes, of course I will." You said, a light blue blush appearing on your faceplates.