You get taken

~ Optimus ~ 

After Megatron knocked Optimus out he immediately started looking for you. Since you couldn't go very far it was easy for him to find you. He thought that he had destroyed all of the sparkling pods, but apparently he was wrong. When he found you he grabbed you by your left arm and picked you up.

"No! Sire! Sire! Help!" You screamed as Megatron looked at you.

"A femling, how interesting. I shall have someone raise you so that I may take you as my Queen when you are of age." Megatron sneered.

You started crying, wanting your sire to save you. Megatron called for a groundbridge as he held you. When the groundbridge opened up he walked through and took you to the med bay.

        _______________________________

~ Ultra Magnus ~ 

You cried as you heard Predaking screech. You immediately knew that he had done something terrible to your sire. When you heard ped steps you went quiet.

"Come out, young one. I mean you no harm." Predaking said softly as he knelt down and carefully picked you up.

You tried to get away, but it was too late. You tried your best not to cry as Predaking cradled you in his arms. Predaking wanted nothing more than to comfort you. He decided that he would take you to his secret cave and raise you as his own. You however were scared that you would never see your sire again.

       _______________________________

~ Ratchet ~ 

"Femling, come out now!" Dreadwing bellowed as he looked everywhere for you.

You silently cried as you hid behind a boulder. You were afraid of this new mech. You didn't know what he was going to do to you. When he found you he immediately picked you up. You started sobbing as he held you.

"Hush, young one. I would never harm a sparkling." Dreadwing said calmly.

"Sire! Sire!" You cried out.

"You will never see your sire again." Dreadwing said before he called for a groundbridge.

You tried getting out of Dreadwing's grasp, but it was of no use. Before you knew it the groundbridge closed and you were on the Nemesis. When you saw all the scary Decepticons you started shaking in fear.

       _______________________________

~ Bumblebee ~ 

When you heard the fighting stop you thought that it was safe to come out from your hiding place. Little did you know that it wasn't safe to come out. You looked everywhere for your sire, but you couldn't find him anywhere.

"Sire, where are you?" You called out.

"Oh, he's not coming. Perhaps I can be of assistance." Knockout said as he picked you up from behind.

"No! Let me go!" You screamed as you started thrashing around.

"Hey, watch the paint!" Knockout growled as you left a tiny scratch on his chassis.

You continued to wiggle and thrash around. When Knockout carried you through a groundbridge you started sobbing and begging him to let you go. Meanwhile, Bumblebee was knocked out after his fight with Knockout.

        _______________________________

~ Cliffjumper and Arcee ~ 

"Come out, come out wherever you are." Airachnid cooed as she looked for you.

You sat as still as you could while you hid from Airachnid. You were beyond scared at this point and wanted nothing more than to be back in your carrier's arms. You screamed loudly when Airachnid seemingly appeared out of nowhere and picked you up. 

"A femling? How interesting. I believe that I should raise you as my own." Airachnid said as she held you.

"Carrier! Help!" You screamed.

"Carrier? Who knew Arcee had it in her." Airachnid said as she carried you to her hideout.

You screamed loudly and thrashed around, trying to get loose. Airachnid just rolled her optics as she held onto you tightly.

       _______________________________

~ Smokescreen ~ 

After Starscream defeated Smokescreen he started looking everywhere for you. He thought that Megatron had destroyed all of the sparkling pods, but apparently he was wrong. When he found you he picked you up.

"Sire! Sire!" You screamed loudly as you tried to get away.

"Stop panicking, your sire is never coming back for you. I made sure of that." Starscream sneered.

You immediately started sobbing as hard as you could. Starscream felt his spark break as he watched you sob. He decided that he would raise you as his own. 

        _______________________________

~ Bulkhead ~ 

You were scared as you heard your sire yell in pain. You were afraid that he was going to be offlined. When you heard the fighting stop you peeked out of your hiding spot. You started crying when you saw your sire laying on the ground. Breakdown had caught sight of you and walked to where you were hiding.

"No! Stop!" You yelled as Breakdown picked you up.

"A femling?! I had no idea." Breakdown said to himself.

Your frame started shaking as you started sobbing. Breakdown felt bad for you, so he decided to take you with him. He hoped that he could be a better sire for you.

        _______________________________

~ Wheeljack ~ 

Soundwave made quick work of Wheeljack by electrocuting him with his tentacles. Once he was sure that Wheeljack was knocked out he went to go find you. It didn't take him very long and when he found you he picked you up with one of his tentacles.

"Sire! Help me!" You screamed as Soundwave brought you close to his visor.

Soundwave couldn't believe that he had captured a real sparkling. A femling no less. His every intention was to raise you as his own. Meanwhile, you were screaming and crying as he opened a groundbridge and walked through.