They get you to recharge

~ Optimus ~ 

When Optimus went into his berthroom he wondered how he was going to get you to recharge. As it turns out after you refueled you were starting to go into recharge. Optimus turned off his berthroom light, laid down on his berth and laid you on his chassis. Just the sound of his sparkpulse alone made you go into recharge.

"Goodnight, young one." Optimus whispered as he went into recharge.

         _______________________________

~ Ultra Magnus ~ 

Once Magnus walked into his berthroom he looked down at you and saw that you were still awake. He wondered how he was going to get you to recharge. He remembered that he had to read some mission reports.

"I'm going to read some mission reports. I hope that you don't mind." Magnus said as he picked up a databad.

You looked up at him curiously as he turned the datapad on. As he started reading mission reports you started to get bored and tired. In no time at all you went into recharge. When Magnus looked down at you he saw that you were already recharging.

        _______________________________

~ Ratchet ~ 

As Ratchet walked into his berthroom he saw that you were slowly going into recharge. He wondered how he would get you to fully recharge. When he dimmed the light in his berthroom it was enough for you to recharge. 

"Goodnight." Ratchet said as he laid on his berth, put you on his chassis and went into recharge

        _______________________________

~ Bumblebee ~ 

As Bee entered his berthroom he started slowly rocking you. He found a slow song on his radio and started playing it for you. As you listened to the strange Earth song you felt sleepy. Once you went into recharge Bee turned his berthroom light off, laid on his berth and laid you on his chassis.

"::Goodnight, recharge tight. Don't let the berth scraplets bite.::" Bee said as he drifted off to recharge.

       _______________________________

~ Cliffjumper and Arcee ~ 

"Come on, lil femme, you gotta recharge." Cliffjumper said as he and Arcee got onto their berth.

You looked up at your new creators curiously and they looked down at you. Since they had only dimmed their berthroom light you could see them perfectly. Arcee handed you to Cliffjumper and he started humming one of his favorite songs. Within a few minutes you had drifted off into recharge. Cliffjumper laid you in between him and Arcee before they went into recharge.

         _______________________________

~ Smokescreen ~ 

When Smokescreen entered his berthroom he wasn't quite sure how to get you to recharge. As you both made optic contact he noticed that you looked a little tired.

"Uh, how about a story?" Smokescreen asked you.

You looked up at him and he took that as a yes. He started telling you about Cybertron and about his time guarding Alpha Trion. After a while you went into recharge. Smokescreen got up to turn his berthroom light off before laying on his berth and going into recharge with you on his chassis.

        _______________________________

~ Bulkhead ~ 

By the time Bulkhead reached his berthroom you were already asleep. Since you didn't have a crib yet he would let you recharge on his chassis. After he turned his berthroom light off, laid on his berth and laid you on his chassis he went into recharge. 

        _______________________________

~ Wheeljack ~ 

When Wheeljack entered the spare berthroom in the Autobot base he turned off the light. You whimpered a little, afraid of the darkness.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here for ya." Wheeljack said calmly.

You calmed down a little as he gently rubbed your backstruts. Wheeljack waited for you to go into recharge before he did.