Your first day of school

In this chapter you're old enough to attend preschool. This takes place some time after Predacons Rising.

_______________________________________

~ Optimus ~ 

"Are you sure that this is safe sire?" You asked as your sire was about to drop you off at Preschool.

"Yes, I'm positive that it is safe. Just remember what I have taught you." Optimus said as he opened the door and let you in the building first.

"Okay. Promise that you'll be back soon?" You asked your sire as he walked you to the classroom.

"I promise." Optimus said softly as he smiled down at you.

After you walked into your classroom Optimus left the building. He knew that you would have a good first day of school.

       _______________________________

~ Ultra Magnus ~ 

It was your very first day of Preschool and you were extremely nervous. Magnus promised that he would drop you off and make sure that you got to class.

"What if no one likes me?" You asked your sire nervously as you both stood right in front of your classroom.

"They will. Just be yourself and behave for your teacher." Magnus said as he knelt down in front of you.

"Okay, I'll try." You said as you hugged your sire before going into the classroom.

        _______________________________

~ Ratchet ~ 

"Alright Y/C/n, do you remember what to do?" Ratchet asked you as you both entered the Preschool.

"Always say please and thank you and be polite." You said, smiling up at your sire.

"That's right. I'll be here to pick you up when school is done." Ratchet told you.

"Okay sire. Have fun at work." You said cutely before you walked into your classroom.

Ratchet smiled as he watched you go. He couldn't believe that you were already going to school. As he left the building he hoped that you would have a good first day of school.

        _______________________________

~ Bumblebee ~ 

"Okay Y/C/n, have fun." Bee said as he stood outside of your classroom with you.

"Don't worry sire, I will." You said happily.

"Make sure to just be yourself and have lots of fun." Bee said as he knelt down.

"I will." You said as you hugged your sire before walking into your classroom.

Bee smiled as he watched you walk into your classroom. He couldn't believe how much you had grown up. As he walked out of the building he hoped that you would have fun and make a few friends.

       _______________________________

~ Cliffjumper and Arcee ~ 

"Do you have your lunch?" Cliffjumper asked you.

"What about your datapad? Do you have it?" Arcee asked you.

"And what about yo-" Cliffjumper started to ask you.

"Sire. Carrier. I have everything. I triple checked." You told your creators.

"We're sorry. We just can't believe that you're finally going to school for the first time." Cliffjumper said as he tried not to cry.

"I promise to be myself and be polite." You said as you hugged your carrier.

"We know that you will." Arcee said as you went to hug your sire.

"Have fun Y/C/n." Cliffjumper said as you walked into your classroom.

Cliffjumper and Arcee made sure that you would be alright before they left. Neither of them could believe that you were finally going to school.

       _______________________________

~ Smokescreen ~ 

"Sire, for the last time, I have everything." You said as you rolled your optics.

"I'm just making sure. I just can't believe that it's really your first day of school." Smokescreen said as he knelt down.

"I know sire." You said as you hugged him.

Smokescreen smiled as he hugged you back. He stood up as you walked into your classroom. As he left the building he hoped that you would have lots of fun.

       _______________________________

~ Bulkhead ~ 

"Okay Y/C/n, do you have everything?" Bulkhead asked you as you both stood outside of your classroom.

"I think so." You said awkwardly.

"Okay. Now behave for your teacher." Bulkhead reminded you.

"Don't worry sire, I will." You said before walking into your classroom.

Bulkhead made sure that you would be alright before he left to go to work. He really hoped that you would have a great first day of school.

       _______________________________

~ Wheeljack ~ 

"Okay Y/C/n, I can't believe that I'm saying this, but behave for your teacher." Wheeljack told you as he stood outside of your classroom with you.

"Why?" You asked him curiously.

"So that you don't get into too much trouble on your first day." Wheeljack said, not wanting you to anger anyone.

"Okay, I promise." You said, rolling your optics a little.

"That's my girl. Now go have fun and make lots of friends." Wheeljack said as you walked into your classroom.

You were nervous as you walked into the classroom. Wheeljack made sure that you would be alright while he was at work. As he left the building he hoped that you wouldn't anger the teacher.