When you get a pet

You're about three in this chapter

______________________________________

~ Optimus ~

One day while Optimus was checking out an energon mine he heard a strange sound. When he found the source of the sound he was shocked to find a Cyber-kitten. He knew that you had wanted a pet, so he decided to bring it to you. When he picked the Cyber-kitten up it started purring.

"Y/C/n, I have something that you might like." Optimus said when he finally got back to the base.

"What is it?" You asked him curiously.

Optimus knelt down and held out the Cyber-kitten. You couldn't believe that your sire actually found one. You carefully picked it up and held it.

"It's a female." Optimus told you.

"She's so cute! Thank you so much sire!" You said happily.

"I'm glad that you like her." Optimus said, happy that you loved the newest addition to the family.

        _______________________________

~ Ultra Magnus ~ 

Magnus didn't know how it happened, but somehow a Cyber-puppy found it's way to the Autobot base. When you saw the Cyber-puppy you were in love.

"Can we keep it sire? Please?" You asked, giving your sire the puppy dog eyes.

Magnus wasn't sure how to respond. He wasn't really a pet person, but he didn't want to kick the Cyber-puppy out either.

"Fine, we'll keep it." Magnus sighed.

"Thank you so much sire! I promise to take good care of her!" You said as you hugged your sire's right stabilizer.

       _______________________________

~ Ratchet ~ 

When Ratchet was sent out on a rare mission he didn't expect to come home with a Turbofox kit. When he saw it on a dissection table in one of Shockwave's offsite labs he couldn't just leave it to be killed.

"What is that?" You asked your sire curiously when you saw that he was holding something.

"It's a Turbofox kit. I found him while I was out." Ratchet told you as he knelt down.

You looked at the small Turbofox kit with pure curiosity. When the Turbofox kit jumped onto the floor, walked over to you and started rubbing himself against your stabilizers you thought it was cute.

"Can we keep him?" You asked your sire.

"I suppose so, as long as he stays out of trouble." Ratchet told you.

"Thank you sire! I promise to take good care of him." You said as you started to pet your new companion.

        _______________________________

~ Bumblebee ~ 

When Bee found a Cyber-puppy wandering around he brought him to the Autobot base. Bee knew that you wanted a pet, so he knew that he made a good choice.

"::Y/C/n, you'll never guess what I found today.::" Bee said as he walked over to you and knelt down.

"What did you find?" You asked your sire curiously.

"::I found a Cyber-puppy. Isn't he adorable?::" Bee asked you as he held out the sleeping puppy.

"Awww, he is cute! Thank you sire!" You whispered, dying from cuteness as you looked at the Cyber-puppy.

        _______________________________

~ Cliffjumper and Arcee ~ 

You had just recently turned three and Cliffjumper and Arcee wanted to get you some kind of pet. Since you were a little mature for your age they knew that you were ready. So one day while they were out somewhere *cough*interfacing*cough* they stumbled across a Cyber-dog. They couldn't just leave her to die, so they brought her back to the Autobot base.

"Y/C/n, where are you?" Cliffjumper called out as he and Arcee entered the Autobot base.

"Right here, sire." You said as you walked over to your creators.

"We have something that you might like." Arcee said as the Cyber-dog peeked out from behind her stabilizers.

"Is that a Cyber-dog?" You asked your creators.

"Yeah, she sure is." Cliffjumper said, a big smile on his faceplates.

The Cyber-dog walked over to you and you started petting her. You couldn't believe that you could finally have a real pet. Cliffjumper and Arcee knew that they made the right decision.

"Thank you both so much!" You said happily as you hugged the Cyber-dog.

       _______________________________

~ Smokescreen ~ 

One afternoon while Smokescreen was out somewhere on patrol he saw something metal on the ground. When he walked over to it he saw that it was a Cyber-parrot. He hasn't seen one in ages, so he decided to bring it back to the Autobot base. It's left wing was injured, so he took it to Ratchet.

"Sire, what is uncle Ratchet fixing?" You asked your sire curiously when you walked into the med bay.

"It's a Cyber-parrot. I found her while I was out on patrol today." Smokescreen told you as he knelt down in front of you.

"She's really pretty, can we keep her?" You asked your sire.

"Of course we can, as long as we take care of her." Smokescreen said.

"Thank you sire!" You said happily as you hugged your sire.

        _______________________________

~ Bulkhead ~ 

When your sire got back to the Autobot base you noticed that he was holding something. While Bulkhead was out he had found a Cyber-cat.

"What's that?" You asked your sire curiously.

"It's a Cyber-cat. I found her while I was out." Bulkhead told you.

"Can we keep her?" You asked, hoping that he would say yes.

"Yeah, we can." Bulkhead told you.

"Yay!" You cheered happily.

      _______________________________

~ Wheeljack ~ 

Recently you and your sire had been hearing a tapping sound in the Jackhammer. After a few days Wheeljack found somewhere to land so that he could find the source of the tapping sound. Naturally, you helped your sire search every part of the ship.

"Ah ha, I knew it!" Wheeljack said after about an hour as he held a small creature by the tail.

"What is that? Is it a scraplet?" You asked your sire curiously.

"No, it's a glitch mouse. I should probably just put it out of its misery." Wheeljack said.

"No! Don't kill it! Please sire, can't we keep it as a pet? I promise to take good care of it!" You begged your sire.

"Fine, we'll keep it. But I'll need to find a cage for it. For now, we can keep it in a metal box." Wheeljack said as he gave the glitch mouse to you.

"Thank you sire!" You said happily as you carefully held the glitch mouse.