You start crawling

~ Optimus ~

One day while you were having tummy time in Optimus' berthroom while he wrote something down you wanted his attention. You tried wiggling around, but that didn't work. So you put in some effort to try moving forward. When you started moving you kept doing what you were doing until you reached your sire's ped. When Optimus felt someone touch his ped he looked down and saw you.

"Y/C/n, did you crawl all the way over here?" Optimus asked you as he put his datapad down and pick you up.

You made a series of happy chirps and clicks as he picked you up. Optimus was proud of you for learning how to crawl all on your own.

       _______________________________

~ Ultra Magnus ~

One evening while Magnus was doing something boring again you looked for something to do. When you saw that his berthroom door was open you rolled over onto your stomach and started inching your way forward. Once you went out the door you went straight to the main room without anyone noticing.

"Alright Y/C/n, time for your nap. Y/C/n?' Magnus asked as he put his datapad down.

He was starting to panic when he couldn't find you in his berthroom. When he saw that his door was open he stood up and walked out. As he got closer to the main room he could hear Smokescreen talking to someone.

"Oh, hey Magnus. I saw Y/C/n crawling around and I decided to pick her up before she got into anything." Smokescreen said as Magnus walked towards him.

"Thank you, soldier, for keeping her out of trouble." Magnus said politely.

"It was no problem at all, Sir." Smokescreen said as he handed you to your sire. 

       _______________________________

~ Ratchet ~

One afternoon while you were having tummy time in the med bay Ratchet was working on something again. When you saw a wrench on the floor you wanted to touch it. You slowly inched your way forward and before you knew it you had made it to the wrench. As you touched it you couldn't help but want to taste it, so you opened your intake and licked it.

"Y/C/n, I needed that." Ratchet said when he saw you licking the wrench on the floor.

You looked up at your sire as he took the wrench. When he saw how sad you were he grabbed something from one of the counters and gave it to you. You were happy when you saw that it was some kind of toy for you to play with.

        _______________________________

~ Bumblebee ~

One afternoon while you, Bee and Raf were out in some forest Bee put you down in the grass so that you could check it out. As soon as you felt how soft it was you loved it. Since you were on your stomach you wanted to check everything out.

"Bee, why is Y/C/n moving around like that?" Raf asked Bee curiously as you wiggled around.

"::She's been trying to crawl lately.::" Bee replied. 

You vented as you continued to try moving forward. Eventually you finally found a way to move. Bee and Raf were happy when they saw you crawling around.

        _______________________________

~ Cliffjumper and Arcee ~

"Come on Y/C/n, come to sire." Cliffjumper cooed as he, Arcee and you were on the floor in your berthroom.

Lately you had been trying to crawl and right now you were getting closer to figuring it out. Both Cliffjumper and Arcee were excited for you to start crawling.

"Come here, Y/C/n." Arcee said as she held her arms out towards you.

You looked at both of your creators curiously and didn't know which one to try crawling to. You loved them both equally, so it was a hard choice. You ended up deciding to crawl in between them. You continued trying to move and pretty soon you figured it out. As you crawled forward you smiled.

"She's crawling in between us. She's smart." Arcee said, a smirk on her faceplates.

"Yep, she sure is." Cliffjumper said as you finally stopped and looked up at them.

       _______________________________

~ Smokescreen ~

"Come on Y/C/n, come to sire!" Smokescreen cooed as he sat in front of you on his berthroom floor.

You vented as you wiggled around. Lately you had been trying to crawl. As usual, Smokescreen encouraged you to keep trying. You vented heavily as you finally figured out a way to start crawling.

"You're crawling! You're doing such a good job!" Smokescreen said, praising you for finally crawling.

        _______________________________

~ Bulkhead ~

One afternoon after Bulkhead brought Miko to the Autobot base he noticed how you were trying to crawl again. Miko thought it was cute and started filming you with her phone. 

"Look Bulk, she's going to do it!" Miko said as you started inching your way forward.

"I think you're right." Bulkhead said happily.

You vented as you continued to try crawling. When you finally got the hang of it you crawled right over to the large lob ball that was sitting on the floor.

"Awww, that's so cute!" Miko squealed happily.

"I can't wait to teach her how to lob when she's older." Bulkhead said as he made sure that you didn't accidentally hurt yourself.

        _______________________________

~ Wheeljack ~

About a month after Wheeljack brought you to the Autobot base he decided that it was time to leave. At the moment Bulkhead and Miko were making sure that he had everything he needed. Ratchet gave him a few cubes of low grade energon and a bottle so that he could feed you. 

"Come on, Y/C/n. It's time to go." Wheeljack said as he walked towards you.

You smiled up at him and decided to surprise him by crawling. Everyone in the main room of the Autobot base was shocked that you learned to crawl so quickly.

"You're crawling all ready? Good job, Sunshine!" Wheeljack said happily as he picked you up, making you let out a series of happy sounds.