You meet their enemy

~ Optimus ~ 

One day while you and your sire were out on a walk in one of the canyons you both heard a strange sound. When Optimus peeked around the corner he saw Megatron and some Vehicons. Unfortunately Megatron turned around and saw Optimus.

"Ah, it's nice to see you again Optimus. I take it that you received a relic signal? Well too bad, we were here first." Megatron said as he walked towards Optimus.

"Y/C/n, go hide somewhere." Optimus said as he placed you on the ground.

"A sparkling? It looks like you've been keeping secrets from me." Megatron said as he looked at you.

You felt nothing but fear as the evil mech looked at you. Megatron smirked as he looked at you. You ran as fast as you could as you heard your sire's blasters. You hoped that your sire would be okay. 

        _______________________________

~ Ultra Magnus ~ 

When Magnus took you out into a forest he wasn't expecting to be found by Predaking. When Predaking landed he looked at you and felt his side protocols come online.

"Hand the sparkling over." Predaking said as he transformed.

"Y/C/n, run!" Magnus said as he put you on the ground.

"Who that?" You asked your sire nervously.

"Predaking. Now run!" Magnus said as his servos turned into blasters.

You took one look at Predaking before you started running away. Predaking transformed and immediately started attacking Magnus. You were scared when you heard your sire yell out in pain. You were even more scared when you heard Predaking roar.

        _______________________________

~ Ratchet ~ 

One afternoon Ratchet decided that he should take you out for some fresh air. He ended up taking you out to some random forest. Unfortunately when he stepped out of the groundbridge and it closed he saw Dreadwing.

"Autobots!" Dreadwing said as he looked at Ratchet.

You were scared when Dreadwing looked at you. Dreadwing smirked when he saw you. He couldn't wait to get his servos on you. Ratchet tried calling for a groundbridge, but the signal was jammed.

"Y/C/n, you need to run." Ratchet said as he placed you on the ground.

You immediately started running as soon as you were on the ground. Ratchet unsheathed his blades and ran towards Dreadwing. You hoped that your sire would live.

        _______________________________

~ Bumblebee ~ 

One evening Bee decided to take you out to a street race. But instead of participating you both just watched from a place where no humans would see either of you. Unfortunately a certain red medic did. After the race was over Knockout decided to sneak up on you and your sire.

"Well hello, Bumblebee. I see that you've had a sparkling." Knockout said.

"::Knockout! Y\C

, run!::" Bee said as he placed you on the ground.

You did as your sire told you and you ran. Bee transformed his servos into blasters and aimed them at Knockout. Knockout smirked as he grabbed his electric rod. Knockout and Bee engaged in a heated battle as you found a place to hide.

       _______________________________

~ Cliffjumper and Arcee ~ 

You giggled happily as you clung onto your carrier. Since Arcee was sent out on a simple patrol she decided to take you. Cliffjumper was back at the Autobot base helping Optimus with something. What Arcee didn't know yet that she was being watched by a creepy crawly.

"Arcee, I see that you've brought someone for me to offline." Airachnid said as she made herself known. 

Arcee tried to run but Airachnid caught her. You had fallen on the ground, but you quickly got up and started running. Airachnid covered Arcee's intake with webs so that she couldn't call for help. Airachnid then went to go find you.

        _______________________________

~ Smokescreen ~ 

You and your sire were having fun out in a canyon while looking for wildlife. You loved seeing all of the wild animals. However, your sire picked you up when you both heard and saw a jet flying overhead. When the jet transformed and landed a few feet away you thought the Cybertronian looked like a femme.

"Carrier!" You gasped.

"W-what?! I am nobody's carrier!" Starscream sputtered angrily.

You were disappointed and confused. How could a mech have the appearance of a femme? Smokescreen held onto you, not knowing what Starscream was going to do.

"Prepare to be offlined!" Starscream yelled as he pointed his missiles at Smokescreen.

"Y/C/n, go hide and don't come out until I come to get you." Smokescreen said as he put you on the ground.

You immediately started running as fast as you could. You were extremely worried for your sire when you heard his battle cry. 

        _______________________________

~ Bulkhead ~ 

When Bulkhead took you out on a recon mission with him he thought that everything would go well. He was right, at first, but when a groundbridge opened up he wasn't expecting it.

"Bulkhead, it's been a while. I see that you have a new pet." Breakdown said as he looked at you.

You were scared of whoever this big blue mech was. Bulkhead noticed how scared you were and he wanted to do everything he could to protect you.

"Breakdown, leave her out of this." Bulkhead said angrily.

Breakdown smirked as he transformed his servo into a hammer. Bulkhead knew that he was going to have to fight Breakdown. He placed you on the ground and you ran away. You hid somewhere that you thought was safe.

        _______________________________

~ Wheeljack ~ 

When Wheeljack was sent to retrieve a relic he naturally brought you with him. Everything was going well until Soundwave showed up. Soundwave was extremely shocked to see Wheeljack giving you a piggyback ride.

"Who that?" You asked your sire nervously.

"Slenderwave, that's who. You need to go hide, things might get messy." Wheeljack told you as he placed you on the ground.

You looked at your sire for a moment before running. Soundwave made it his mission to take you back to the Nemesis. But he knew that he would have to defeat Wheeljack in order to do that.