They rescue you

~ Optimus ~ 

A few days after Megatron had taken you Ratchet got a signal on the tracker that Optimus had managed to put on Megatron. As soon as a groundbridge was opened Optimus ran through. He shot many Vehicons and Eradicons until he found you. To his horror you were in the brig. 

"Y/C/n!" Optimus said as he picked your limp body up.

"S-sire?" You asked him curiously.

"Yes, it's me. I'm here to rescue you." Optimus told you before he called for a groundbridge.

Once Optimus was back at the Autobot base he immediately took you to the med bay. Thankfully you didn't have any major injuries and you would be back to your normal self soon. He blamed himself for letting you get captured. 

       _______________________________

~ Ultra Magnus ~ 

When Magnus woke up he was worried about you. He saw some ped prints and decided to follow them. To his surprise they led to a cave. He peeked into the cave and saw you recharging. Since Predaking wasn't anywhere to be seen Magnus walked in and picked you up.

"Sire?" You asked as you woke up.

"Y/C/n, I'm so sorry that he took you. I'm taking you back home." Magnus said softly before calling Ratchet for a groundbridge.

You hugged your sire tightly, not wanting to let go. You really had thought that you were never going to see him again.

       _______________________________

~ Ratchet ~ 

For about two weeks Ratchet worked on getting a signal from the Nemesis. When he finally got one he opened a groundbridge and the Autobots stormed the Nemesis. The others took out anyone who got in the way. When Ratchet finally found you he picked you up.

"Sire!" You said happily.

"Y/C/n, I'm so happy that you're safe. I thought that I'd never see you again." Ratchet said as he carried you around the Nemesis and through the groundbridge.

Once everyone was back at the Autobot base Ratchet took you to the med bay to make sure that you were healthy. When he saw nothing wrong with you he picked you up and hugged you. You were just happy to be back with your sire.

        _______________________________

~ Bumblebee ~ 

Roughly a week after Knockout had taken you Ratchet received a distress signal from the Nemesis. As it turns out you had given Knockout absolute hell and he wanted to return you. So later that day Bee met him out in one of the canyons. 

"Sire!" You said happily when Knockout brought you through the groundbridge.

"Take her! She ruined my finish!" Knockout shouted before running back into the groundbridge.

"::Y/C/n, are you okay?::" Bee asked you as he picked you up.

"Sire!" You said again as you hugged him as best as you could.

Bee was extremely happy to have you back again. He swore to never let anything bad happen to you ever again. You hugged your sire tightly, happy to be back with him.

       _______________________________

~ Cliffjumper and Arcee ~ 

When Cliffjumper felt Arcee's distress through their bond he knew what was wrong. He called for an emergency groundbridge so that he could rescue her and find you. Ratchet opened a groundbridge to where Arcee's life signal was coming from. As he walked through the groundbridge he saw her all webbed up.

"Where's Y/C/n?" Cliffjumper asked Arcee when he freed her.

"A-Airachnid has her. Cliff, she's going to offline our sparkling!" Arcee said as she started crying.

"Cee, we're going to get her back, I promise." Cliffjumper said, reassuring his sparkmate that everything would be alright.

Arcee took a few deep breaths before she calmed down. A few minutes later they started searching for Airachnid. When they found her Arcee went feral and killed Airachnid while Cliffjumper unwebbed you.

"Sire! Carrier!" You said happily when Cliffjumper handed you to Arcee.

"Y/C/n, I'm so sorry! I promise to never let anyone take you ever again!" Arcee said as she hugged you.

You were so happy to be back with your creators that you cried. They took you back to the Autobot base and let Ratchet give you a checkup. That night you got to sleep in between your creators.

       _______________________________

~ Smokescreen ~ 

About one month after Starscream had taken you he decided to take you out for some fresh air. He decided to take you to a secluded area in Hawaii. You really missed your sire, but you were thankful that Starscream was at least taking care of you. Meanwhile, at the Autobot base Ratchet had gotten a Decepticon signal. He opened a groundbridge to where the signal was coming from and Smokescreen ran through the groundbridge.

"What?! I thought I destroyed you!" Starscream shouted when he saw Smokescreen.

"You'd have to try harder." Smokescreen said as he transformed his servos into blasters and started firing at Starscream.

Starscream yelped, transformed and flew away like the cowardly mech he is. When Smokescreen saw you he was overjoyed.

"Sire!" You said happily as he picked you up and hugged you.

"I missed you so much Y/C/n. I thought that I lost you forever. Let's go home." Smokescreen said before he walked through the groundbridge with you in his arms.

        _______________________________

~ Bulkhead ~ 

One day while Bulkhead was out for a drive to clear his processor he got a call from Ratchet who told him about a Decepticon signal nearby. Ever since you had been taken he had been trying to find you. So he decided to check the signal out. When he transformed and walked into a cave he saw you and Breakdown.

"I see that you've come for round two." Breakdown said when he saw Bulkhead.

"Sire!" You gasped as you ran to your sire.

"Hey, get back here!" Breakdown said as he started chasing you.

Bulkhead called for a groundbridge and when it opened up he picked you up and ran through. As the groundbridge closed Breakdown yelled in pure rage. Once you were back at the Autobot base you hugged your sire.

       _______________________________

~ Wheeljack ~ 

Wheeljack had been searching for you nonstop for about three months. He was starting to give up hope until one day he managed to get a signal from the Nemesis. When he got there, there was no one in sight. After he landed he cautiously got out of his ship and went inside. He had no idea of where he was going.

After a while he found the control room. When he peeked in he saw you sitting in a playpen that was full of toys. He quietly walked in, just in case someone was around.

"Sire!" You said happily when you saw who walked in the room.

"Shh, I'm going to bring you home." Wheeljack said as he carefully picked you up.

You clung onto your sire as best as you could as he snuck through the Nemesis. Once Wheeljack reached the Jackhammer he got in and took off. He was happy to finally have you back.