You notice something different about them

In this chapter you're about six

_______________________________________

~ Optimus ~ 

Lately you had noticed that your sire was acting strange. He seemed to smile a lot more than usual and you had caught him writing poetry. Sometimes he would have one of the other members of Team Prime watch you for the evening while he went out.

"Sire, are you feeling okay?" You asked one day while he was picking you up from school.

"I am feeling fine, Y/C/n." Optimus told you as he smiled.

"Okay." You said, thinking that nothing was up. 

Optimus knew that you noticed that he was acting differently. He also knew that you were probably ready to meet someone very special. All he had to do was break the news to you carefully.

        _______________________________

~ Ultra Magnus ~ 

Lately your sire had been going out on business meetings. He would always drop you off and pick you up from school, but other than that he seemed to always be busier than normal. One evening however he wasn't too busy.

"Sire, I need to ask you something important." You said as you sat next to him on the couch.

"What is it?" Magnus asked you.

"D-do you still love me?" You asked him, trying not to cry.

"Of course I do. You're my femling, I will always love you." Magnus said as he put his datapad down and hugged you.

"Thanks, sire. I love you too." You said, hugging him back.

        _______________________________

~ Ratchet ~ 

Lately you had noticed your sire acting weird. He would always stutter and blush every time he was around Red Alert. By now, you were old enough to know what a crush was. And you were sure that your sire had one on the red and white femme. So you decided to ask him one evening after dinner.

"Sire, do you like Red Alert?" You asked out of the blue one day.

"What? W-why do you ask?" Ratchet stuttered.

"Oh, just because." You said before you went to your berthroom.

        _______________________________

~ Bumblebee ~ 

Lately you had noticed that your sire was listening to a lot of songs by Rosanna, a femme singer. Ever since your sire had saved her from a Decepticon attack he had been acting funny. Every time she was mentioned he would blush. You were starting to think that your sire had a crush on her or something.

"Sire, do you like Rosanna?" You asked him one evening during dinner.

"I- uh… S-she's an amazing singer and dancer. I think almost everyone likes her." Bee stuttered.

"You know what I mean." You said, rolling your optics at your sire's silly behavior.

"M-maybe. So, how was school?" Bee asked you, changing the subject as soon as he could.

        _______________________________

~ Cliffjumper and Arcee ~ 

Lately you had noticed that your sire and carrier were acting strange. It started happening shortly after you had been at your best friend's house for a sleepover. Your carrier seemed more careful with everything she did. 

"Sire, carrier, is something going on?" You asked one day after you came inside after playing fetch with Lighting, your Cyber-dog.

"What do you mean?" Cliffjumper asked you.

"Well, carrier seems more careful than normal." You stated.

"I'm okay, Y/C/n. I've just been a little… Sore." Arcee said, coming up with an excuse.

"If you say so." You said before you and Lightning went back out into the backyard.

        _______________________________

~ Smokescreen ~ 

You loved racing with your sire, a lot. But lately he would go out racing with someone after you went into recharge for the night. So one night, you decided to stay up and see who it was.

"Goodnight sire, I'll see you in the morning." You said as you hugged your sire.

"Goodnight Y/C/n." Smokescreen said as he hugged you.

After you went to your berthroom you turned the light off and left your door cracked open. A few minutes went by before you heard your sire talking. You had to wait a few more minutes before he turned off all the lights and left. Right after you heard the front door lock you quietly ran to the front window. You peeked out the front window and saw your sire walking away with a femme.

       _______________________________

~ Bulkhead ~ 

Recently, your sire had introduced you to one of his new friends. When you saw that it was a femme you were happy. You had rarely met any full grown femmes outside of school. But when your sire started acting funny you were worried.

"Sire, did Uncle Ratchet hit you with a wrench again?" You asked your sire one day after he picked you up from school.

"No, he didn't. Why?" Bulkhead asked you.

"You've been acting kind of strange." You said as you looked up at him.

"Everything's fine, I promise." Bulkhead said, trying hard not to blush.

        _______________________________

~ Wheeljack ~ 

Lately your sire had been hanging out with someone named Flareup. From what you were told, they liked explosives. You were starting to think that your sire liked Flareup. Wheeljack, on the other hand, wasn't sure how you'd handle him having a femmefriend.

"Sire, who's Flareup?" You asked him one day after he brought you home from school.

"She's a friend." Wheeljack said, trying hard not to blush in front of you.

"Can I meet her?" You asked him curiously.

"Uh, sure." Wheeljack said awkwardly before he went to his berthroom and closed the door.

You weren't sure what was wrong with your sire, but you were determined to find out. A few minutes later you heard your sire talking. You tried to listen, but you couldn't quite hear what he was saying.