When you have a nightmare

~ Optimus ~ 

That night after Optimus put you in your crib and went into recharge you started having a really bad dream. It was about your time on the Nemesis. After a while you started crying as you recharged. When Optimus heard you he woke up and checked on you.

"Y/C/n, wake up." Optimus whispered as he gently rubbed one of your arms.

"No! Don't hurt me!" You screamed as you woke up.

"Y/C/n, you are safe." Optimus told you.

"Sire?" You asked, realizing what was actually going on.

"Yes. I will not let anyone else harm you. I promise." Optimus said as he picked you up and carried you back to his berth.

You stopped crying as your sire laid down and laid you on his chassis. You calmed down and went into recharge as you listened to his Spark Pulse.

        _______________________________

~ Ultra Magnus ~ 

One night while you were in recharge you started whimpering. Since Magnus wasn't ready to recharge yet he put his datapad down and went to go check on you. When he reached your crib he saw your frame shaking as your whimpers got louder. 

"S-sire." You whined in your sleep, as if you were asking him to help you.

Magnus knew that you were having a nightmare, so he picked you up and held you. You calmed down when you felt your sire pick you up. For the rest of the night you didn't have any more nightmares.

       _______________________________

~ Ratchet ~ 

One day while you were taking a nap on the med berth while Ratchet quietly worked on something you started crying. Ratchet heard you and when he turned around he saw you crying during your recharge nap. 

"Y/C/n, you're alright. I'm here with you." Ratchet said softly as he picked you up.

You stopped crying as you woke up. When you saw your sire holding you, you calmed down. It didn't take you very long to go back to napping. 

       _______________________________

~ Bumblebee ~ 

One night while you were recharging you started having a nightmare. In your nightmare you were being forced to become a Decepticon. You whimpered in your recharge, waking Bee up. When Bee heard you he knew that you were having a nightmare. He got up, picked you up out of your crib and got back onto his berth with you on his chassis. 

He remembered how he used to have nightmares. It took a few minutes, but you finally settled down and went into recharge.

"::Sweet dreams, Y/C/n.::" Bee whispered before going into recharge.

       _______________________________

~ Cliffjumper and Arcee ~ 

One night a few days after the incident with Airachnid you started having a nightmare. You whimpered and cried as you dreamt about what could have happened. As the night went on it got worse.

"Carrier!" You screamed as you woke up.

Both Arcee and Cliffjumper woke up in an instant. They both got off of their berth and ran over to where your crib was. It broke their sparks to see you crying.

"We're here, Y/C/n. Don't cry." Arcee said as she picked you up.

You cried as you clung onto your carrier, happy that she was there for you. Cliffjumper and Arcee looked at each other before going back to their shared berth. Arcee laid you between her and Cliffjumper. Once you went into recharge you felt better since you were in between your creators.

       _______________________________

~ Smokescreen ~ 

You whimpered and cried one night as you recharged. Your sire was out somewhere on a mission. When Ratchet put you in your crib that was in Smokescreen's berthroom he thought that you would recharge peacefully. When Smokescreen did get back he headed straight for his room. When he quietly walked in he heard you. 

"Y/C/n, it's alright. Sire's here now." Smokescreen whispered as he picked you up.

You woke up a little and smiled when you saw him. When Smokescreen laid on his berth he laid you on top of his chassis. That night you both recharged peacefully.

       _______________________________

~ Bulkhead ~ 

One night about a month after Bulkhead had found you he woke up when he heard crying. Ever since Ratchet helped him make a crib for you he had you sleep in it. He got off of his berth and walked over to your crib. When he saw you shaking and crying while you recharged he knew that you were having a bad nightmare. He carefully picked you up, making you jolt and wake up.

"It's okay, it's just me. You're fine." Bulkhead whispered as he walked back to his berth.

You calmed down as your sire laid on his berth and laid you on his chassis. His sparkpulse lulled you back into recharge fairly quickly. Bulkhead smiled as he went into recharge, making sure that you weren't going to fall.

       _______________________________

~ Wheeljack ~ 

As Wheeljack landed the Jackhammer for the night he turned to look at you. He was surprised to see that you were silently crying as you recharged in the seat next to his. He was well aware that you were having a nightmare. 

"Y/C/n, you're alright." Wheeljack said softly as he picked you up. 

You whimpered a little as you woke up. When you saw your sire you felt relaxed. Wheeljack took you to the back, laid on his berth and laid you on his chassis. You both recharged peacefully that night.