They give you a little 'talk'

In this chapter you're old enough to have 'the talk'
_______________________________________

~ Optimus ~ 

Ever since Hotrod moved in next door Optimus and Elita noticed how you acted around him. They knew that you had a crush on the young mech. They also knew that it was time to give you a special 'talk' 

"Y/C/n, your carrier and I would like to have a talk with you." Optimus said one evening during dinner.

"Uh, what about?" You asked your sire curiously.

"Y/C/n, we know that you have a crush on Hotrod. He seems like a fine mech. But we just want to make sure that you know the dangers of interfacing and spark bonding." Elita said calmly.

"Um…" You said nervously, already knowing where this was going.

"Y/C/n, when a mech and a femme fall in love, they spark bond. But if your sparks are merged for too long a sparkling will begin to form. We simply want to make sure that you know that." Optimus told you.

You couldn't believe what your sire and carrier were telling you. Interfacing and spark bonding hasn't even crossed your processor yet. You couldn't even think of anything to say.

       _______________________________

~ Ultra Magnus ~ 

One day when Magnus came to get you from school he saw you talking to a young mech. He noticed that you were blushing and immediately knew what was going on. He sent a message over his bond with Chromia and told her what was going on. Later on that evening both of your creators sat down with you on the couch.

"Y/C/n, who was that mech you were talking to?" Magnus asked you.

"Oh, uh, his name is Blurr." You said, blushing a little.

"Y/C/n, do you have any 'urges' when you're with Blurr?" Chromia asked you.

"What? No! I mean, I have a crush on him, but I don't want to do anything more than go out on dates." You said quickly.

"We only want what's best for you, but if you have any of those 'urges' please keep them under control. We don't want you to get sparked up at an early age." Chromia said softly.

"O-okay." You said shyly.

        _______________________________

~ Ratchet ~ 

One afternoon when Ratchet brought you to the clinic after school you saw a femme with a young sparkling in the waiting room. You had always wondered where sparklings come from, but you were always too nervous to ask. Once you and your sire walked into your carrier's office you decided to ask the big question.

"Where do sparklings come from?" You asked once the door slid closed.

Both Ratchet and Red Alert were shocked by your question. They knew that you would ask that question, but they weren't prepared for it to happen. Red Alert got out two charts of the inner workings of a mech and a femme. 

"Okay Y/C/n, this is a mech's inner workings and this is a femme's inner workings." Ratchet said as he pointed to each of the charts.

"Femmes have breastplates, but mechs don't." Red Alert told you.

"Both mechs and femmes can carry and create, but during normal conditions the femme is usually the one to carry. Sparklings are formed when two Cybertronians' sparks are merged for too long. However, the Cybertronian who ends up sparked usually has something called 'carrier coding'." Ratchet told you.