When you need a bath

~ Optimus ~ 

Lately things around the Autobot base had been busy. Very busy. So busy that Optimus barely had any time for you. One day however he decided to finally spend some time with you. However, when he picked you up he saw that you were a little dirty. 

"You need a bath." Optimus told you as he carried you to the washracks.

You couldn't believe that you were actually going to get a bath. You loved how gentle your sire was when he bathed you. When he finally drew a warm oil bath for you and put you in the tub you were happy. Optimus smiled as he washed you. Unfortunately, the bath was over before you knew it.

"More bath?" You asked your sire as he lifted you out of the tub.

"No, your bath is done." Optimus said as he grabbed a towel to dry you off.

        _______________________________

~ Ultra Magnus ~ 

Magnus wasn't sure how it happened, but somehow you got into a bucket of pink paint. When he saw you walking around with pink paint splatters he knew that you had somehow gotten into the paint. Thankfully it was washable paint.

"No bath!" You said loudly as you tried running out of the washracks.

"Y/C/n, you are in need of a bath right this instant." Magnus said as he picked you up and walked over to the tub.

"Don't wanna." You mumbled, pouting as your sire carefully put you in the tub.

Magnus immediately started washing you once you were in the tub. You tried to escape, but it was of no use. Once your bath was done and you were dried off you were happy that it was done.

       _______________________________

~ Ratchet ~ 

"Y/C/n, I needed that." Ratchet scolded you after you knocked over some energon, making it land on you.

"Oopsie." You said bashfully.

"It's fine. Come on, let's get you cleaned up." Ratchet said as he picked you up and carried you to the washracks.

You already knew that you would be getting a bath. You didn't mind though. You patiently waited for your sire to draw an oil bath for you. Once the tub was ready he placed you in it and started washing you. Ratchet made a mental note to keep any liquids out of your reach.

As your sire bathed you, you relaxed a little. You liked the feeling of the warmth against your armor. Once Ratchet was finished washing you he took you out of the tub, grabbed a towel and started drying you. 

       _______________________________

~ Bumblebee ~ 

"::Y/C/n, what did you do?::" Bee asked you when he saw you covered in black and yellow paint.

"Nothin'." You said as innocently as possible.

"::You know that I'm going to have to give you a bath.::" Bee said as he picked you up and carried you to the washracks.

You pouted the entire time that your sire filled the tub. All you wanted was to look like your sire. Instead you were getting a bath. After Bee placed you in the tub and started washing you he was relieved that the paint washed off.

      _______________________________

~ Cliffjumper and Arcee ~ 

"Y/C/n, what did you get into? Cliffjumper, what did you let our femling get into?" Arcee asked when she saw how messy you were after coming back from a mission.

"What makes you think I had somethin' to do with this?" Cliffjumper asked Arcee curiously.

"Because you're her sire." Arcee seethed as she picked you up.

"I may or may not have taken her outside." Cliffjumper said bashfully.

"Cliffjumper!" Arcee said angrily before taking you to the washracks.

"Look, I'm sorry." Cliffjumper said calmly as he followed Arcee.

"Fine. I forgive you. But no interfacing for a week." Arcee said seriously as she stopped and looked at her sparkmate.

"What?! An entire week?!" Cliffjumper asked her in pure shock.

"That's your punishment. Now come on, we have a sparkling to wash." Arcee said as she and Cliffjumper went into the washracks with you.

You didn't exactly understand what was going on. All you knew is that you were messy and you were going to get a nice, warm oil bath. Cliffjumper mumbled something as he followed Arcee to the washracks. 

       _______________________________

~ Smokescreen ~ 

"Y/C/n, why are you such a messy eater? I'm going to have to give you a bath now." Smokescreen whined.

You giggled at your sire's behavior. Lately he had been trying to feed energon to you in a bowl. Unfortunately today most of it got on your armor instead of going into your intake. As Smokescreen carried you to the washracks you continued to giggle. Once he arrived at the washracks he filled the tub and placed you in.

Once you were in the tub you splashed your sire. Smokescreen was shocked that you splashed him. Lets just say that by the time your bath was done both you and your sire were soaking wet.

       _______________________________

~ Bulkhead ~ 

"Uh, Miko, are you sure that this is a good idea?" Bulkhead asked Miko as she set out a large piece of cardboard and a few paint cans.

"Of course it is. Y/C/n is old enough to start finger painting." Miko said as she placed her hands on her hips.

You giggled as you put your digits in the paint. You had never done anything like this before. Unfortunately instead of painting on the cardboard you decided to paint yourself. By the time you were finished you looked like a rainbow. 

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea." Miko said when she saw the end result.

"Great. Well, I'm going to go clean Y/C/n up before the paint dries." Bulkhead said as he picked you up and carried you to the washracks.

You giggled as your sire carried you to the washracks. You had a lot of fun with the paint and you hoped to do it again soon. Even if it meant having a bath afterwards.

      _______________________________

~ Wheeljack ~ 

"You know, for a cute little femme like yourself you sure can get dirty quickly. I better give you a bath." Wheeljack said as he picked you up out of a mud puddle.

When Wheeljack took you out for a walk he wasn't expecting you to play in the mud. He only had his back turned to you for a second. You giggled as you squished some mud in between your digits. Once Wheeljack boarded the Jackhammer he filled the little tub he had for you and put you in. You weren't crazy about baths, but at least you behaved when you had to have one.

Wheeljack muttered something to himself as he washed the mud off of you. He had to be careful around your joints since there were tiny rocks stuck in them. Once he was finished washing you your armor was cleaner than it had ever been.