47

The whole funeral went well, surprisingly this matter stayed in our little business group. 

Getting into the car, I headed to work. I had already taken my 2 day break, and it was time for me to go back. 

-

"Oh my-"

I stopped in front of my office door. Hearing a small chuckle near the door, I looked at who the voice belonged to.

"Sorry, I can't help you with any approval papers."

He entered my office while saying so. Snapping back to reality, I put my purse down next to the pile of papers I needed to go through. 

This was going to be a long day...

-

"All the names have been turned...whats next?"

I nodded at what Mark was saying, but not replying. Too focused on the papers in front of me.

Signing the paper off, I looked up.

"Sorry, can you please repeat that Mark?"

He repeated whatever he said. taking time to process everything. I finally replied.

"Nothing big, just turn these papers in."

He nodded and walked away with the stack of papers that I just signed. 

-

1 month later

My life was beginning to become more normal again, Seonghwa and I are slowly building our relationship. While both our companies are doing pretty well.

For once I felt at ease, I was ready to handle whatever life was going to throw at me.

-

Oh my gosh shitty chapter, but there will be 2 more chapters and this book will be done! Any request?