35

"You have a meeting in 8 minutes."
Mark said to me. I sighed, putting my hands on the table and getting up.
"I'm tired! How many more do we have left? I just sit there and agree to what they say for like 3 hours."
I exclaimed to him, the stress getting to me. This whole entire day I either in a meeting room, or stuck in a car. The meetings had nothing to do with me, I just nodded along. Checking my watch, I went headed towards the garage.
-
The whole ride to the next building was silent, like all the other ones. Looking at Mark, I had multiple questions. How did my dad even hire him? Seeing his last assistant, he most definitely preferred women. So what made him choose Mark?
Finally arriving, I stepped out of the vehicle and went in. With Mark leading the way, I followed through.
"Just in time Mrs. Park! Go right in, Mr. Yunho is going to be here today."
This Yunho guy again, but this time I wasn't marrying him. Taking a seat next to Mark, I stared straight ahead. The class wall made it possible for me to see who was passing by. Seeing Yunho come, everyone got ready. The first thing this guy had done upon seeing me was walk straight to me, shaking my hand.
"I'm Jeong Yunho, thank you for attending this company's meeting."
Not knowing how to react, I smiled and nodded. One of the most awkward things I had done in my life. The other meetings were just just finalization meetings, ones I did to need to take part in. But I guess this one was different seeing how the presentation page was titled 'ideas'.
"Mr. Won! You up."
Someone whispered shouted. And with that the beginning of another meeting started.
-
"And so, an idea that would come out of this would be....a new way of applying jobs."
Everyone scanned the presentation up on the screen, furious typing could be heard. I was bored out of my mind, this was no different than the other ones. Sitting up straight, I looked forward and saw a lady storm her way into a room. Almost as if she was the FBI or something, trying not to laugh. I tried to focus on the presentation, but the ladies heels just wouldn't let me concentrate. Looking up again, I saw her approaching the door. Her eyes scanning the room, before landing on....Yunho?

"JEONG YUNHO! HOW COULD YOU?!"
She clutched her expensive looking bag while screaming her heart out.
"I THOUGHT YOU ACTUALLY LOVED ME? WHO THE FUCK IF SHE?"
The woman gripped her phone and pointed at a picture of Yunho...and a blonde lady?
-
Scandalous...

COMMENT AND VOTE