28

"I think we should order a steak."
Y/n told Seonghwa while reading the menu, unaware that the other was staring straight at her. He hummed out a yes and took a sip of his water. The silence was relaxing, all they could hear was the ocean waves. It was currently night time, they spent the whole afternoon on the beac chair cuddling. Both were very confused about their relationship status, were they officially a couple? Or were they just acting? Y/n took their cuddling session with a grain of salt, thinking that it was just to show that they were a happily married couple in public. She thought so lightly of it because when sleeping on their one bed, they both stayed very far away form each other. While Seonghwa on the other hand...did the best he could to show he liked her, thinking that they should start slow and steady. His mindset was different from hers, and so the two would have to take everything very slowly to figure out each other.
And of course it would happen soon.
-
Y/N POV
The feeling of sand between my feet relaxed me, Im so glad I wore sandals. After eating our dinner, Seonghwa decided to lead us back to the beach. But the whole way there he did not talk, neither did I. We were in a comfortable silence, both basking in the moonlight. Going towards the water, I felt someone grab my wrist. Looking back, it was of course Seonghwa.
"I want to ask you something."
He spoke softly. This sent my heart beating so fast, I was scared he could hear it. What did he want to tell me?
"Go ahead."
I said while slowly tugging my wrist out of his grip. He sighed and fully looked at me, his eyes glimmering under the moonlight.
"What do you think of me as?"
A simple question, that left me confused. Why so sudden? My mind started to rush with thoughts, confusing me even more. What do I think of him as? My sugar daddy? Fake husband? Someone who betrayed me? Or a friend? But that last thought was impossible, what friend made my heart race with a simple touch?
"I-I...um..."
Nothing left my mouth. Looking at him, I grabbed both his hands.
"Give me some time to think about it."
I smiled at the end of my sentence, trying my best to reassure him. Not knowing what to do next with his hand, I intertwined mine with his. As we both stood there staring at each other, I felt Seonghwa pull me closer. Eyes still on mine, he leaned in. And before I knew it we were kissing under the moon.
-
"You don't have to if your not comfortable."
Seonghwa said to Y/n as she sat in the bed. The two ended their small make out session on the beach and decided to head inside, both wanting to finish it back in their room.
"Why wouldn't I be comfortable? Seonghwa after giving it more thought, your the only guy that has made me feel like this. Hell your the first guy that has even wanted to hold my hand!"
Y/n said while keeping her head down, too nervous about what he would say next. Putting his finger under her chin, Seonghwa kneeled down to get in the same level as her.
"I'm so glad to hear that princess. But I want to know if your comfortable with doing this."
Seonghwa asked once more to make sure she was really comfortable.
"Yes Seonghwa...I am."
And with that Seonghwa attacked Y/n with his lips. Eagerly sliding off the straps on her dress, he placed his hand in her shoulder and pushed her down. Both his knees on each side of her, he took of his shirt. It was a sight to see for Y/n, who was currently breathing very hard. Smirking, Seonghwa attacked her exposed collar bone with kisses. Gripping onto his hair, Y/n sighed at the feeling of his lips on her skin. Becoming more needy to see more, Seonghwa slid his hand behind her back unclasping her bra. Sliding it off, he admired her now revealed top half. Feeling self conscious, Y/n covered her boobs with both her hands. Her ears tinting red, while shyly looking everywhere but Seonghwa.
"Baby girl your perfect, now lift your hand up so I can show you how perfect you are to me."
Listening to his command, she lifted her hands and let Seonghwa dive in. The feeling of him nipping at her nipple was euphoric, she gripped his hair and arched her back off the bed letting small whimpers out her mouth. Warmth spread across her lower region, making her more eager.
"P-please..."
Hearing that, Seonghwa lifted his head to see Y/n's mouth agape. The sight alone made Seonghwa groan, getting up he took his pants. Helping Y/n slide the rest of her dress off, both were now only in their underwear. Surprisingly, y/n got up. Pushing Seonghwa down on the bed, and getting in top. Her heat now right on top of his budge, impatient for some contact. Y/n lowered herself down and started rubbing herself on top of his buldge, causing Seonghwa to groan. The sight of her was just mesmerizing to him, placing his hands on her waist he stopped her. Now flipping her over and kissed her stomach and down, making his way lower and lower. Stopping at her heat, he kissed it causing Y/n to moan out his name. Sliding her panties off, Seonghwa practically drooled at her glistening core. Not wasting any more time he dived in.
He licked at it, then started lapping up her juices. The sounds emitting from Y/n's mouth drive him to go further, soon causing her legs to shake uncontrollably.
"P-please! More! Seonghwa!! More!"
Gripping onto his hair and pushing him deeper. Y/n felt something unravel in her stomach, soon causing her legs to fall limp on Seonghwa's shoulders.
With that, the two went at it for the whole night.
-
I'm so sorry I simply just couldn't contain myself when writing this...it was harder to write ajhsnsjd
Anyways COMMENT AND VOTE