13

I woke up again, but this time to my fucking alarm. Getting up and doing the usual, I headed straight towards my university. The halls were bustling, chatter was heard everywhere. I walked mindlessly towards my lecture room, but before I was able to open the door. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and like anyone would I turned around to see who it was.
"Hello! Long time no see y/n"
The usual gummy smile sat on his face, while I looked up at him confused.
"Ah Hi Johnny. Did you want to talk to me?"
I was now fully turned to him, he was fumbling with his sweater before looking up at me and answering my question.
"Oh I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out with me today. A couple friends might join."
Nodding was the only thing I could do, I didn't want to disappoint him because I don't really do hang outs that often, and when I do it's only with Mark.
"I'll see if I can make it. I'll just text you I guess..."
And with that I waved him a goodbye and walked straight into my lecture room.
-
Class was over, and I decided to walk towards my workplace. My shoes pattered on the sidewalk, while I enjoyed the scenery. But that was soon disturbed by my phone ringing. An unknown number appeared on my screen, but I still answered it.
"Hello y/n speaking"
"Seems like you forgot that your birthday is coming up soon. Did you forget about our deal?"
A familiar raspy voice spoke through the other line, it sent shivers up my spine. But couldn't put my finger on who it was. My birthday? The dude was correct it was in 2 months.
"Excuse me? I think your mistaken...This is Y/N L/N."
I emphasized my last name making sure the dude knows who the fuck I am.
"How could I forget your name...my lovely daughter."
A disgusting chuckle was heard on the other line. At that moment, as if time stopped, I ended that fucking call. And dashed straight to my apartment, I swung the door open as fast as I could. And started packing all my necessary items into those miserable brown cardboard boxes. That I kept wedged in between my closet, knowing this day might come.
My mind rushed with the thought of him finding me and getting me again, him putting me into so much misery. Using me his own fucking daughter as a way to expand your business, as if I was just an object used for his own benefit. Taping the 3rd box up, I looked at how many boxes were left...2 more. I only had 5 boxes to pack all my items in, a mix of emotions washed through me. Sadness, anger, and despair I didn't know where to live now. Where do I go? The streets? He will eventually find me and get me ready to be his little trading doll. I put that through aside and began to sort through all my items and resumed to packing them into the boxes.
-
I heaved a sigh as I packed up the last box, taping it and sitting on my couch and scrolling through my contact list. Mark? But he lives in the same building as me. Johnny? I don't know that dude enough. My fingers stop on one contact...Seonghwa. Is he trustworthy? He is my sugar daddy after all, right? My mind was so scattered, but I forgot I was running out of time. So I took a deep breath, and clicked on his contact. My phone was against my ear, while I waited for him to answer.
-
Seonghwa POV
My phone buzzed around in my pocket, I was going to ignore it but it got irritating. So I decided to pick up, I looked at the name being displayed on my screen and it showed y/n was calling me. What is up with her calling me so often these days...once I pressed the green button and put my phone up to my ears. I was met with a frantic y/n.
"Hi, I mean hello Seonghwa. I um, wait hold up...let me try to word this as normally as possible."
I heard her take a deep breath before she continued.
"Time is limited for me right now...and I need a place to stay for the time being. It might take months or years, so I would understand why you would say no. But can I stay in your place for a little bit, wait not maybe a long bit."
As if this was the most normal request ever, I didn't even hesitate to answer her. It didn't process through my mind yet, but I blurted it out.
"Sure"