44

"Breaking collaborate party hosted by the Parks have been attacked. An unidentified women has been taken, no further information has been given or found out."

Digging my chin into my palms, I switched the channel. Every article on my phone has been about this attack, but no one focused on the missing girl. Getting up, I decided to call mark about the invitation list. 

-

"So your telling me that I have to go through 378 people?!"

I frantically exclaimed to Mark. Currently situated on the couch, and looking at the long list of names and phone numbers. Putting my hair into a bun and crossing my legs I got started.

"I can help you with it. What no I will help you with this, give me some of the papers."

Nodding, I handed Mark some of the papers. 

-

"Okay I'm on my last person....Lim Helen..."

Dialing her phone down, I pressed the call button. 

I had done this to oner 100 people, either they pick up or their assistants do. Meaning I could cross them off. But this time, no one picked up. Weird...I thought.

Looking up at Mark I gave him an odd look. 

"She didn't pick up...You know who Helen is?"

I asked him. Mark had been done a long time ago, mainly because he frequently contacts these people to set up meetings. Searching her name up, I saw an article about her.

"Isn't she the daughter of Lim corporations? Her parents are pretty well off, and they haven't married her off..."

Mark said to me. But I was not paying attention at all, I was too focused on the fact that she was the girl in the photo.

"She's the girl Mark! She's the girl that Yunho was cheating with!"

I basically jumped up to shove my phone into his face. 

He grabbed it and looked at it, giving me a questioning stare.

"And?"

Mark handed my phone back, I quickly grew frustrated...What does he mean and?

"You don't get it! Nari! She has to be involved in this some how!"

I shouted out at Mark. 

"Y/n this isn't our business, we should stay out of it."

Mark said to me. I quickly grew disappointed.

"But what happens if she's hurt?"

I said.

"Again it's not out business, the Lim's can figure it out. If you really do worry we can hold a meeting, but that literally the only thing you could do to help."

Sighing, I nodded and decided to call it a day and head home.

-

Bare with me, this might be confusing but once I release these other books it would make sense!

COMMENT AND VOTE