33

Seonghwa had woken up extra early to prepare everything for y/n. Preparing everything from her breakfast, to packing her bag. Fully knowing y/n was sleeping, he still knocked on her door. Upon entering, he heard her soft snores. Taking a deep breath, he was able to contain himself.
"Y/n, wake up."
Slightly nudging her. But that was no use, she was dead asleep.
"Hey! Wake up."
He said in a hushed yell, but to no avail she was still snoring.
"Fuck it."
Seonghwa said to himself. He shuffled closer to her bed, bending down. And before he knew it, Seonghwa found himself bending down to kiss her forehead. He pushed aside the fact his heart was doing flips, and carried on to call her name. Eventually he was able to wake Y/n up. But of course Y/n was in a disheveled state, hair everywhere and half awake.
"Why did you wake me up?"
She questioned while rubbing her eyes.
Seonghwa sat down on her bed, looking at her lovingly.
"You have to go work today, remember?"
Y/n nodded, resting her head in his chest. Surprising Seonghwa greatly, but he took her waist to his hands and stroked her head.
"5 minutes, please."
She mumbled out. Seonghwa hummed out, looking at the time he allowed her to close her eyes for a bit more.
-
The two were preparing to go out. With y/n well feed and now fully awake, Seonghwa felt accomplished. He made her first morning work day as easy as possible. Both hand in hand, they walked out to their front parking lot. Seonghwa closed the door behind him, thinking that y/n was getting in the car. Until he heard something drop, it was her bagel.
"Hun why did you drop it?"
He got down to pick it up, but soon looking up towards what she was looking at. He notice why she dropped it.
"What the actual fuck..."