20

Taking in a deep breath, Seonghwa massaged his temples. The stress getting to him, but all he could do at the moment was breath. He had two choice....marry her or risk the chance of his companies info being revealed. Maybe it was an easy choice for others, but for him it was particularly hard. He didn't want to ruin an already broken girl, but he also didn't want to ruin the company his dad had built from top to bottom.
On the other hand...Y/N was still worried for Seonghwa. She too drowned in her own stress. Would she bother him if she called? Or should she just wait? The only thing Y/N could do to calm her accumulating stress was to clean. Maybe it was just a coping mechanism, but she found herself wiping the same table for the second time.
Both were very stressed, but who knew that they were going to both face a large obstacle in their life.
-
Y/N POV

Knock
Knock
Knock

Three consecutive knocked were heard. I got up to check the camera outside, but it was....covered? This seemed way to fishy. My mind was telling me not to opening the door, there is a high chance that it could be one of my dad minions. But what is it's something important? Like something for Seonghwa? There is a high chance that it couldn't be someone from my dad because how could he find me?
I found myself standing in front of the large wooden door, hand on the lock. I was ready to open it, but something told me to not.

BANG

The door shook vigorously, I felt the force on the other side through my hand. Drawing my hand back from the door lock, I headed to the kitchen to grab a knife. It all happened too soon, another bang was heard followed by more. Running up the stairs towards my room, I made sure my phone was on me. Locking my room door, I dialed Seonghwa's phone...

"I'm sorry but this number you are trying to-"

Fuck the beep of the phone was loud. My heart pounded vigorously, gripping on the knife for dear life. The last bang was heard, and I could hear footsteps. They practically ran through the house, but once they got up stairs my breathing got irregular.
Why am I not calling the police? Seonghwa has too much going on in his life...but my life is at risk! Would I be called selfish if I called the police and caused another scene for him? I looked at my phone, and quickly opened the dial pad. Getting ready to call the police.

"What's your emergency?"

I lowered the phones volume, but I could hear that the person heard the phone in my room. Their footsteps were getting closer, I panicked and began telling the police everything I knew...

"Help someone broke into my house, I'm at XXXX"

The foot steps were getting closer, while I backed up into the window.

"We got someone coming to your loc-"

CLICK

My door opened, revealing a man dress up in all black. Screaming I aimed the knife at him, my breath hitched hearing him laugh.

"Make it easy for me darling and drop that little knife...I'll give you 3 seconds. 1.....2....."

The sound of the knife dropping rung through the room, I prayed that the police were going to get here soon. The man stepped closer, while I practically shoved myself in the window. I tried opening it, but to no avail. His hands held a cloth, bringing it up towards my face. I looked to the other side, but eventually he caught my face in his hands.

"I told you to make it easy for me darling, now hurry up breath it in."

His voice was monotonous, I held my breath in as he shoved the cloth on my face. Covering my mouth and nose, I couldn't hold my breath anymore. Loosing hope I decided to just breath in. Who knew that this would be the worst decision ever.

-

I woke up, feeling absolutely disgusting. My hair was everywhere, lifting my hand up. Wait...I couldn't? I looked towards my left and saw my hand cuffed up, my feet were cuffed up too. The room was cold and dim, it seemed too familiar to me. Everything came rushing to my head and I came to a conclusion that everything was done by my dad.
Speaking of the devil, I lifted my head after hearing footsteps. His figure stood there, looking at me. All I could do was stare back, giving him my best glare. He started to walk towards me, I wanted to run away. All the traumas came rushing back...

"Come here."

A small fragile little girl walked towards the voice. Her fingers were bleeding from picking them out of nervousness.

"What did I tell you about getting an 92? WHAT DID I TELL YOU?"

His screaming could be heard from all the way down the hallway, the girl mustered up all her courage to speak.

"T-that I would be s-sent to the w-white room..."

He looked at her, smiling...

"Now good girl. Go there NOW! STAY THERE FOR 3 DAYS THIS TIME!"

The girl rushed out, her little feet pattered down the hallway. Meeting a tall white door. Opening it, she sat on the chair and waited....

This was the white room...the memories of her being in here were agonizing. Countless days of staring at the white walls windowless walls, not being feed until her dad allowed her to come out. Every time she was in here it was because she did something "wrong". Whether it be getting something that was not an 100, or not coming home at 4 pm exactly, she was put in this exact room almost every other week.

-

Snapping out of my thoughts, I looked that the man I front of me with disgust.

"What are you doing this time? I have 1 more month left, why are you doing this now?"

He looked at me and sighed...

"Oh dear Y/n, I finally got what I wanted! I finally stole P.E.M.'s info...and got the stupid little Parks to collaborate with me! Isn't it wonderful? The CEO is going to marry....YOU!"

Right then and there, my heart dropped. Seonghwa? He's the one I'm being forced to marry?