42

"Whats happening?"

I questioned him, but the stranger didn't say anything. He was just leaning back at what seems to be his car, while I awkwardly stood next to him. 

We were pretty far away from the scene, but I was still able to see all those people running out the building. Sighing, I go tired and sat down on the ground. But soon, jolting up. 

I began to panic, running the fastest I can towards the building. 

"What the actual hell, what are you doing?"

I was getting pulled back by the stranger. 

"Seonghwa, I don't know if he's out!"

Looking at the man was the only thing I could do. 

"Im sure he's fine, the man got pretty long legs he could run."

Not laughing at his comment, I decided to do the only thing to help ease my nervousness. 

-

"Mark where is she?!?"

I yelled out to Mark. I was frustrated, where could she possibly be? Mark had the same frustrated look on his face, but he tried his best to stay calm. I had only thought of one idea to try and find her, and it was to call her. 

Grabbing my phone out of my pocket, I dialed her phone in. But a call had come up, and after looking at the contact I picked it up.

"Y/n? Baby? Are you alright?!"

I tried to say as calmly as possible. I heard sniffling. 

"Y-yeah, you?"

I hummed out a yes and looked at Mark, signaling to him that she was okay. 

"Where are you? Im gonna come and get you."

-

Muting myself, I looked at the stranger.

"What?"

He gave me a questioning look...walking up to him, I asked him where we were. 

Instead of answering me, he snatched my phone away. Surprised, I tried to grab it back. But he stopped me.

"Yo."

He slyly said into the phone. 

"Your little princess is in the extra parking lot. You want me to leave her here, or drop her off?"

He looked at me and continued on talking with Seonghwa, after what seemed like 7 minutes of them arguing. The stranger gave my phone back and opened the drivers seat, he got in and just sat there. 

"Umm, so what's going to happen?"

I asked. The man looked at me, and was about to say something, but soon I heard a car stop behind me. 

"Y/N?"

-

Might fuck around and end this book quickly so I can release the next book:)

Reason why is because this book had its plot, it whole lil moment. And I'm just going no where with this:/ And my next book seems to be more spicy then this one so....