21

I thought he knew about my situation? It was like a knife jabbing right through me, I thought I could trust him. But in the end he decided to betray me.
"What are you thinking about my daughter? You really thought that one of the Parks would help you? Pathetic."
He started snickering, making me literally want to jump out of this chair to attack him. But the stupid restraints held me back. I glared at him, trying my best to intimidate the man. But of course nothing happened, instead he walked towards the door. But before he opened it, he looked back at me...
"You wedding is in 2 days, get yourself prepared."

BANG

My mouth hanged open, in 2 days? What did he mean by get prepared? I was Locked up in a room, handcuffed to a chair! How could I get prepared?!

-
Seonghwa POV

After one of the most exhausting days ever, I headed back home. Random songs played on the radio while I drove back, but my mind kept on wondering off to y/n. Did she find out yet? How did she react? Thoughts clouded my mind, but they soon cleared once I got home. Getting out of the car, I noticed something...police cars were surrounding my house.

I ran up to one of the officers, hoping to get an answer to why they were there.
"Excuse me? But why are you here?"
The guy looked at me with confusion.
"Sir, a women called and said someone broke into this house? Is it your house?"
Those words drained me, y/n got kidnapped? My mind rushed with thoughts on what possibly could have happened. And soon I found an answer to who could have possible done this...
"Um I think you should uh...leave. My dads investigators could handle this."
One of the most simple lies left my mouth. You would think the cops would question me, but they simply just left without any other words.
-
Upon entering the house, I saw a small note...
"You will see her at the alter."
And that's when it all connected...it was done by Mr.L/N. He was the one who hired the men to steal our info, just so he could expand his company! Anger rushed through me, all this for more money? How greedy could this man get?
Everything just seemed to pack up into my mind, but one thought stood out...Was y/n okay with marrying me?
That simple thought left me wondering....do I have feelings for her? Or do I find her different from Luna?