39

"Im not wearing that for the 10th time Mark."

I spoke out once again. He was holding a ridiculously tight black dress, and of course I would not wear it. Mark sighed out and put the dress down, walking up to me. 

"Your dad said to wear it, and I have to make you wear it."

Rolling my eyes, I walked up to my room to grab something else to wear.

"I don't care if my dad is making me wear it, I will not wear that thing. How about this?"

I showed him a black dress, but this time it wasn't as tight or short. Putting it infant of me, I posed. 

It had been awkward between us two every since he became my assistant. So this was my attempt in trying to salvage our friendship, but of course it did not work. 

"I guess that works too. But if your dad says anything, I'm not taking the blame this time."

Mark sighed out. Nodding at him, I went back to my room to change.

_

"haha, nice to meet you too...Mrs and Mr...?"

I look at Seonghwa and gave him my best attempt at puppy eyes. He looked back at me and mouthed the words...Shin? Looking forward, I gave my best smile at the couple and ended my sentence.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Shin. Sorry there are just so many people in this party!"

The ladies obnoxious laugh rang through my ears. Looking at her husband, I saw how he looked at another women...another arranged marriage, huh? Her arm was intertwined tightly around his, almost squeezing the life out of him. 

"Aww Y/n, your so lucky to marry such a handsome man. Seonghwa is just so sweet! Wonder how he is in bed."

She ended that sentence with a smirk, then followed off with that obnoxious laugh of hers. Flinching at her words, I looked at Seonghwa and nodded. Signaling to him that I was uncomfortable, but of course Mrs.Shin over here wasn't done. 

"Why don't we see tonight? Mr. Park?"

She gripped onto his shoulders and smiled. Her husband seemed too distracted in looking at underaged girls at this party, but Mrs. Shin didn't mind...They both seemed tired of their relationship. We were now both uncomfortable, but this was just the beginning of the so called party.