31

"About your question, about being your girlfriend..."
Seonghwa's attention was now focused on me.
"Let's take it slow. I do not want to rush this...please?"
I whispered the last part. But seeing we were on the plane back, it probably went unheard. Seonghwa looked at me, dead straight in my eyes. His hands slowly laid on top of mine, his thumb gently stroked the palm of my hands,
"Don't worry, we can take it as slow as possible."
His eyes never leaving mine. Sensing that I was slightly unsure, he gave me a smile and squeezed my hand. Breaking our eye contact, I leaned my head back into my seat. Sighing, I closed my eyes trying my best to sleep.
-
Finally stepping out of the airport, hand in hand with Seonghwa. With my freehand, I shielded my eyes from all the camera flashes. We were yet again being bombarded with reporters. As if the flashing lights were not annoying enough, people yelling out questions were pretty evident.
"Plans on kids?!"
"How was the honeymoon?"
"Are you going to take over Ms. Park?"
"Any new products releasing?"
Trying our best to walk forward, my hand gripped onto Seonghwa's. Fearing that I would get separated from him, but of course that didn't happen. We were nearing our lift, and soon we were entering. Seeing that we didn't need to tell him our location, the driver was probably sent by my 'father'
Arriving at our home, I was the first to get out. Leaving the suitcases up to either the driver and Seonghwa, I went straight into the house. Plopping myself on the couch, I was exhausted. Not just physically, but mentally. Taking over? Taking it slow? Everything just seemed to pile on top of me. Sighing, I closed my eyes trying to forget everything.
"You want anything to eat?"
But of course my short 3 minutes of peace was interrupted.
"No"
I managed to say, as my face was buried into a pillow.
Leaving my face down, I felt the couch dip. A hand was placed on my head, slowly stroking it. It was comforting, and before I knew it I fell asleep.
-
Im back:)
Sorry for making y/n fall asleep so many times...Trying to get into that writing groove again lol.
Anyways my Bday is tmr! I'm getting older haha

COMMENT AND VOTE!