17

2 weeks later

It has already been 2 weeks of me being in Seonghwa's house doing nothing but cleaning, eating, and binge watching dramas. I tried to be as much help as possible in the house, and thank god it was easier for me to do stuff like cleaning because Seonghwa went to work at 10am everyday and came back at 9pm. Not knowing to much of what he does for work, I never really bothered asking. Just being thankful that he understands my situation and won't judge me, but I still felt a sense of guilt.

On the 1st week of hiding, Mark was the first person to call my phone. And then Johnny. Feeling guilty because I just left them like that without telling them a reason. I had no choice but to ignore their calls until I knew it was safe to come back out. But I highly doubt I was ever safe...Each day that passes, I get more nervous and anxious. The feeling of being caught and married off scared me to death, and I think Seonghwa could sense how tense I was everyday. However I tried to relax around him so I could be less of a burden to him. Because I had noticed how he worried about me everyday, Sighing, I placed the windex bottle away and called it a day. It was already 7, so I decided to cook dinner and shower.
-
The sound of a demented chuckle escaped from the unknown man as he walked closer towards me. My whole body was paralyzed, and all I could do was blink. His chuckle gradually grew, and slowly he began laughing like a manic almost like I was the most hysterical thing in the world. Wanting to punch and kick him, but my body didn't react. The man drew his hand out, and it seemed like he was waiting for me to grab on. But how could I? I could tell he was growing impatient, and so he yanked me towards him..."your time has come my dearest...y/n"

Gasping for air as I recalled my dream, it was a dream that I had often got. Never really knowing who this man was, his chuckles were so disoriented and his voice was deeper than most guys I knew. So I never had a answer to who he was. Heaving a sigh, I decided to go get water to clear my mind.

I gulped down the water as fast as I could, trying to distract myself from the dream. But my mind was all over the place trying to figure out who this man was, but every time I tried to connect the dots I would end up clueless.

"Y/n? Why are you up so late?"

The sudden voice startled me, making me almost drop my cup. Turning my head towards the voice, and saw Seonghwa in his stripped pajamas. He looked pretty cute not gonna lie...wait wtf- did I really just say that shit?! Again with these stupid thoughts, at least I was able to distract myself from the dream. Finally coming out of my senses I replayed Seonghwa's questions in my head and replied.

"I just couldn't sleep..."

My voice barely audible but I'm pretty sure he could make out what I said. Washing my cup, I decided to head up the stairs and sleep again. But once I set foot on the second step, someone grabbed my wrist. Well it wasn't just anyone, it was Seonghwa. Looking at him with a questioning stare, he let go of my wrist and began to speak.

"You can uhhh....sleep in my bed like together. Maybe it will help?"

Hold your horses! What!? Rubbing my eyes, I looked back at him but he had the same face as before. It was as if he was pouting at me and giving me his best puppy eyes. I nodded hesitantly and he lead me towards his room. If I was being honest I have never entered him room, mainly because I didn't want to invade is privacy.

Upon entering his room, I could smell his scent. A vanilla and almost muskyness hit me, it might sound displeasing but it was very comforting to me. Closing the door, I began to awkwardly shuffle towards his bed. After waiting for him to get in first, I got in the bed but in most uncomfortable position ever. Surprisingly his bed was very comfortable, but my position didn't really prove that.

A hand grabbed my waist, pulling me closer. Of course I was shocked at first, but I decided to turn around. Instantly being met with a chest and I decided...why not? Let's get comfortable while we're at it. Nuzzling in, I got a good whiff of his scent. It almost sent me to cloud 9, my hands hugged his waist back and soon enough I feel asleep.

I Y/n L/n fell asleep in Park Seonghwa's arms.

-
Words cannot describe how happy I am feeling, to come back to wattpad and see that I hit 900 views and 50 votes!! That's literally crazyy! I am so thankful for all of this and I really do hope this book is helping you guys during quarantine!

Now a little info on this book...

This is going to be made into a Series! So please do remember the characters I mention in here, because they might be important for the next book!
For the next books I won't be using y/n because I find it difficult to write, I would also trying writing in 3rd person! Keep in mind all the members are going to have their own books and lives, but they will all some how come across each other in these books(if any of that made sense lmao..) this will be a 9 book series...maybe 10 if I'm not lazy lol...that one extra book is going to be about their future together so look forward to that!!

I am so happy to begin this journey with you guys and I really do hope you stick until the end!!