38

"Yes father?"

Seonghwa had spoken to the phone. Y/n eyed him-, no wait glared at him as he was listening to her fathers respond. 

"She's in the shower sir, maybe call her at a later time?"

Giving him a questioning look, she wondered what Seonghwa was doing. He caught onto her confusion and waved it off, trying to tell her he knew what he himself was doing. 

The whole call was filled with Seonghwa saying "mhm" or "okay". No actual words were actually being said on his side. But Y/n didn't care about that, she cared about what her father had to say...

"What did he tell you?"

She asked him, almost as if she was interrogating him. 

"Well, he said that our assistants have prepared everything. And that we are just leading the whole party."

That was very underwhelming, but in a good way to her. Y/n nodded and got up, dusting the imaginary dust off her.

"Is that all?"

she questioned once again...standing there looking at Seonghwa.

"Y-yeah..."

His answer was quite odd this time. But she didn't mind nor cared, because all Y/n wanted at that moment was sleep. 

_

After heading to my room, I immediately turned off the lights and went to my bed. But it's as if the heaven hate me, because my phone rang. Looking at the caller ID, it was non other than my father. 

Already knowing what he was about to say, I decided to ignore the call.

_

COMMENT AND VOTE :)