1

College, a place where people get their education and prepare for their dream job. But it's also a place where I hit rock bottom. I was in debt, broke, trying to juggle 3 part time jobs, and trying to live out my last year of freedom. If only I could make enough money that would be great. But enough daydreaming, I had to get my shit together and head out to college.
-
My name is y/n, I'm a 20 year old sophomore trying to get out of this hellhole of a place. I'm currently trying to get my shit together and head out to my afternoon lecture, which is in.... "OH SHIT!!" It's in 5 minutes?!  I quickly put on my coat and shoes, and ran to lecture room. I pushed through the door and walked in looking lifeless, but if only I didn't have to make so much noise walking in everyone wouldn't be staring at me. I was a mess, hair tossed around everywhere, my backpack hanging loosely around my shoulder, and my wrinkled T-shirt. Excusing myself, I made my way up to the stairs and to my seat. As usual the class was boring, with my teacher over explaining stuff.
-
Class had ended, as I walked out of the room I felt my phone ringing, it was my tenant.
"y/n speaking"
"Hi y/n, your rent needs to be payed by the end of this week. No extensions."
And with that she hung up. I stood there, in the middle of the hallway shocked. I can't even pay for my meals, yet alone rent?!? Snapping out of my thoughts I heard a conversation.
"How's it going with your sugar daddy?"
"It's pretty good, I was just able to pay off rent and buy myself a little something something!"
I turned my head to the voices and saw a student showing off her new luxury bag. But there was more to the conversation...
"How'd you find him?"
"You know the place in front of the club XXX? If I remember it's called KQ, just go on the 5th floor and ask!"
I turned my heels and made my way to exactly where the student had said it was. Almost tripping at the entrance from running to fast.
-
The tall building stood in front of me, my hands getting a little sweaty. I entered the building, my shoes clicking against the tiles. Waiting for the elevator, a women suddenly stood next to me. Flashing me a smile before entering the elevator, signaling me to enter as well. She clicked floor 7 and asked for my floor, telling her where I was going she clicked my floor as well.
I had arrived at my floor, it was extravagant. It looked rich, fucking gold everywhere. The flooring looked expensive, I headed towards the desk and asked about the service. Almost immediately the lady brought me to a room, they checked everything. As if I was in the doctors office, they checked my weight, height, etc....They then took my picture asked for my number and sent me off.
-
I was back at my apartment, paying no attention to whatever show was on the TV at the moment. My ramen was getting soggy and cold, but I was to busy daydreaming about what my life would be like with a sugar daddy. Would I have to fuck him for money? Would he be a old white man?! Hell what if he's YG?!?! I cringed at my last thought....hoping for it to not be YG. It was getting late so like any college student would, I went to sleep.