34

"Why are you here?"
Seonghwa said in an angry tone. Y/n just stood there, staring at the the man.
"Well Mr. Park, I'm here to pick up my daughter and tell her what to do for the day."
Her dad stated while walking over to Y/n. There was a thick tension in the air, the two men where staring each other down. While Y/n stood there, shocked, looking at who was in the drivers seat. She felt a someone tug her arm, looking at who it was. She was disgusted. Yanking her arm back, Y/n glared at her father.
"Your coming with me."
The man said, quickly walking towards the fancy vehicle. All y/n could do at that point was follow her dad. Making her way to the car, she sat at the backseat. Out the window was Seonghwa, standing there fuming at what was happening. Her perfect morning, ruined.
-
"Mr. Lee, I called Jack in advance so you can just direct her out and guide her."
The asshole spoke once again. I was getting tired of his stupid small talk, all of my replies were consisted of 'okays' and 'mhm'. The only intriguing thing during this ride was the fact Mr. Lee was...
"Where here Mrs. Park."
And my thoughts were interrupted. The door was opened and I stepped out, followed Mr. Lee into the big building. I gawked at how lavish everything was. It wasn't like the KQ place, it was more extravagant. The floors were so polished that I could see my reflection, the big chandelier hanging from the ceiling made me question how much it cost.
The elevator had dinged open, once Mr. Lee and I had entered it was awkward. Too awkward for my taste...
"Mark, so this was you main job? Or?"
I finally questioned him. He looked at me and sighed, fixing up his tie.
"I quit the cafe after you disappeared, because we didn't get bonuses anymore. And I was eligible to work for your father."
He said. Something about his story seemed odd, but I did not question it.
"Why did you disappear tho? I called and texted so many times."
He looked at he, this time he made eye contact.
"You wouldn't believe me..."
-
If I released a Johnny and Mark book would you read it?