27

"Don't you think we should get a drink then go to the beach?"
Seonghwa had questioned me for the 2nd time. We were currently walking out of the resort and into the beach, in which on the way we passed by the bar. Seeing all the other women stare at Seonghwa made me feel a certain way, their fake ass giggles when he passed by. Hell one even tried to 'drop' their phone in front of him...He was about to turn and head into the bar, but I quickly stopped him by grabbing his wrist. My excuse? Because I was excited to see the beach. It's a lame one, but it's passable.
"Let's set up over there."
I pointed at the 2 beach chairs under an umbrella. Seonghwa hummed along and lead the way.
-
Seeing Seonghwa stand up made me focus my attention on him. He faced the ocean and began to lift his shirt up, it was as if it was in slow motion. His shirt made it over his head, making his stomach present. My eyes glanced at his toned abs, making my jaw drop a little. Quickly focusing my attention somewhere else, I heard his shirt being thrown on the chair.
"I'm going to swim, want to join?"
He asked me. Looking at him again, he was facing me. Now making his abs very present, I stared at his face and nodded. Getting up, I did the same. I lifted my shirt up, but I had pants on so I of course took them off. I was now in my bathing suit, and thank god it was a one piece or else I would be crippling in my own pool of self consciousness. Opening up my small backpack, I grabbed my bottle of sunscreen.
"Um can you give me 5 minutes, I didn't apply sunscreen."
He nodded and sat in the chair, watching the little kids playing in the water. Squirting some sunscreen in my hand, I began to apply it. Everything was covered, except for my back. Seeing me struggle, I could hear Seonghwa get up and grab the bottle of sunscreen in my hand. Tensing up, I held my breath and waited for him to apply my sunscreen. Once his hand made touch with my back, I let out a breath. His hand glided up and down my back, then up to my shoulders slighting massaging them. His touch made me shiver, the way he would slight caress my back bones made my heart go insane. Hearing him closing the bottle up, I turned around a said a small thank you.
Following Seonghwa to the water, the wind was blowing slightly. Making him look like he had come out of a movie, his hair swayed along with the wind. His skin glistened against the sun, making him literally shine. I waited near the shore, basically having Seonghwa enter first so he could tell me if the water was okay. He gave me the thumbs up and I went in, the cold water made me freeze. It was super cold, I looked over at Seonghwa and went to where he was. It was very tense, no words were being exchanged. So like anyone would do, I decided to splash him. And that ended with us having a splash fight, that may or may not have lasted 20 minutes.
-
Both getting tired, the two headed back to their chairs and sat down. Of course the two had some towels, but that didn't make up for cold they were. Y/n was wrapped up and curled in a ball while on her phone, not doing much but scrolling through her social media. While Seonghwa admired her, she seemed cute to the man. The way he could tell she was jealous because others were looking at him made Seonghwa feel...giddy. It made his stomach turn, and his heart beat faster. He was nervous she didn't like him the way he does, him knowing that he basically took away her freedom by agreeing to marry her to save his company. But a slight part of him hoped that she maybe does like him, he had shown interest in her in the past. But maybe she didn't get his single, maybe it was just his unique way of him showing care for her. Either way, It didn't matter to him. As long as he can stay by her side or be her friend, he was fine.
Brushing his thoughts away, Seonghwa got up and headed over to y/n's chair. Tapping her shoulder, he made a signal for her to get up. At first she was confused, but she obeyed anyways. Sitting down, Seonghwa motioned for Y/n to sit. But she didn't, instead she quirked a brow a tilted her head to the side.
"Huh? Where do I sit?"
Y/n asked, instead of verbally answering. Seonghwa grappled her towel covered waist and pulled her down in between his legs.
"Continue what you were doing, I was just cold."
He told a straight up lie, Seonghwa just wanted to get close to her. Scooting her closer, he put his chin in her head and wrapped his arms around her. Admiring the ocean waves, while y/n sat frozen. Her face heated up and heart beating faster by the minute. Trying to distract herself, she went on her phone.
And on their second day in Cancun, the two had already become closer. With Seonghwa holding y/n, and y/n being well uhhh.....y/n. A nervous and cute wreck. Both were in their own wonderland.
-
I ate 3 chocolate chip cookies and I'm bouta bust, I gained 2.1 kg this quarantine. I gotta loose this shit before I start becoming a lazy piece of crap. Anyways y'all say my name won, but I decided to use my wonderland concept and make it lead up to say my names concept. Of ya get what I mean.
COMMENT AND VOTE
I love y'all