23

"Sir where are we going?"
Y/n asked for the 3rd time, but of course the man in front of the wheel stayed silent. All she could do was lean back and try to find out where she was going. The after party for the wedding was ridiculously long, meaning she had to fake her relationship with Seonghwa longer. It was the most uncomfortable thing she had done, to holding hands, and having Seonghwa dance with her it made her think back to what had happened.
-
His hand hand had a firm grip on her waist and her hand. Any stranger who looked at the two would think they were a happily married couple. But the tension between those two was unbearable for both. They did not mutter a single word, just swaying back and fourth. People around them did the same, but they chattered while doing so. Seonghwa's grip loosened on her hand, slowly bringing it down to her waist. She did not dare to look up, just staring at his white button up shirt in front of her. 
"My beautiful daughter y/n, finally getting married! Oh how this day came by faster than I expected, as your father I would love to make a speech!"
His fake smile stretched across his face after he spoke. A women lead him to the front of the room, everyone stopped their actions and all were eyes on him. His words had brought Y/n's attention to whoever was on the stage. Disgust and anger was clearly displayed on her face, but all she did was stare and listen at what he had to say next.
"Oh my dearest Y/n, watching you grow up was the best thing I have ever seen! The women you have become makes me so proud, your exactly like your mother! Anyways I would love to announce my next project with the P.E.M, with our latest info combined with their-"
Hearing those words, y/n ultimately just stopped listening. His words were so shallow, not even a trace of sadness was hinted in his words when he spoke about her mother. As tragic as it sounds, her mother was killed. The case was closed years ago, and all the info she had gotten was that her mother was murdered by a robber. But the guy was not found, the police did not even try to find the man. 
Seonghwa's grip loosened completely on her, and she was left standing there in her own little pool of anger. Y/n couldn't do anything though, all she could do was hope that this event would come to an end.
-
The car had stopped, causing y/n to quickly open the door. Looking around, she spotted a big house. The outside decorated with perfectly trimmed bushes, and the entrance had 2 large pillars guarding the door. The driver stepped out, he motioned y/n to go into the house. Taking wary steps, y/n looked at every inch of the place trying to find out why she was here. A wooden door welcomed her, she rang the door bell and waited. Her patience was running thin, so she rang again. But this time the door opened, her eyes trailed up the person. From his slipper to his loose t-shirt, she finally made ey contact with him.
"S-Seonghwa?!"
What was he doing here?
-
Y/n POV
What was Seonghwa doing in this house? I though he lived in the other one! Looking at him for answers, I got none. Instead he grabbed my wrist and sat lead me towards what seemed like the living room. My jaw dropped at how big and luxurious this looked, it almost looked like the KQ place I went to. Staring at Seonghwa, he poured me a cup of tea before sitting down and sighing.
"Sorry to bring you into this situation. You can be mad at me, that is totally understandable."
His hand ruffled the black hair on his head, causing some pieces to stick up in all sorts of directions. Looking straight into his eyes, I raised an eyebrow.
"But why? You knew that I didn't want to do this at all! What possible excuse could you give me?"
Seonghwa sipped his tea, long slender fingers gripping onto the handle. His lips looked so...kissable. An urge to kiss him again came upon me, I cringed at myself for ever wanted to do that. Out of everyone why would I want to kiss him? Hes the one that agreed to bring my life down.
"It was your father. He sent a guy to steal our info, so he could marry you off. He wanted to collaborate."
My brows furrowed.
"He couldn't just ask? Like a normal human being."
He chuckled at my words, I mean I'm correct though. My father could just ask? But he had to do this instead?
"I think it has something with you taking over, he doesn't want to work anymore."
My blood boiled. He had never mentioned anything about me taking over the company, even if he did mention it to me I have no intentions in taking over his stupid company. I have...well had...my own life to live. But now I can't even attend Fucking college!
"So why am I here? Wait no, why are you here?"
He put his cup down, sitting straight up.
"To make the media believe that we actually got married out of...love"
Seonghwa handed me his phone, the screen displayed multiple news outlets talking about our 'surprising marriage'
Handing it back to him, I asked another question,
"So I'm living here, with you?"
All he did was nod, that was all I needed. Getting up and dusting off my pants, I went to explore the house. It was like any typical luxurious house, fancy paintings and furniture everywhere. Each and every room looked uniquely designed, I stopped at one room specifically. It was like any bedroom, but the scent was so familiar. Quickly figuring who this room belonged to, I headed towards the next room. It was simple and had a big window, I quickly claimed it.
"Hey Seonghwa I'm going to take the room next to yours!"
Yelling so he could hear me from downstairs. Entering, I plopped down on my bed and began to doze off. Forgetting to take the icky makeup and uncomfortable dress off.