18

I awoke to the sight of a white and blue striped shirt, the scent of vanilla hitting me. The whole situation didn't process through my head until I looked up...god fucking DAMN! The sight of a sleeping Seonghwa was something I could get used to every single morning...his long eyelashes displayed perfectly because of his closed eyes, the way his plump lips parted made me blush from these unrealistic scenarios playing in my head.

His grip was tight on my waist, making it impossible for me to get out. So what better way to spend the morning than to stare at a sleeping Seonghwa. But too bad my neck started to get tired after a good 5 minutes of staring at him. Seonghwa usually wakes up at 9 am, but after checking the timer he had on his night stand I had about 2 hours until I could get up.

And what better way to pass that time than to bury my face in his chest. Yeah that may sound weird...but I would have to admit it was very comfortable. Thinking about being on the same bed as Seonghwa made my heart beat increase...was I catching feelings for this man? Thinking about it made me confused. We met because I needed to pay bills, he told me he finds me different, Im living in his house, and now I'm sleeping on his bed. Like what are we? Sugar daddy and sugar baby? Or just like a business relationship? Maybe he just wants friends? My mind was just clouded with these questions that I didn't notice that Seonghwa had put his hand on my head. He started stroking my hair, dude what the hell? This hoe made me more confused, now he's stroking my head?! What are we?
-
The morning started out like normal. Once Seonghwa woke up, I woke up and headed towards my room after saying bye. I made breakfast, and we ate together.  Usually we talked about random topics like out favorite books or something like that, but this time we talked about how we both ended up sleeping together. We cleared up any awkwardness going on, and ended the conversation by saying it was a way to help both of us sleep. Then as usual Seonghwa headed out for work...apart of me wanted to follow him. But I was still cautious about going out, so I decided to ask him tonight about his life. Maybe it was because I knew nothing about him yet, his house had no family pictures around which made me even more curious.
-
Night had dawned, and I was getting pretty nervous. My mind swirled with thoughts about how to approach the topic. But in the end I decided to be straight forward. I could set up a fort and have him join and we could watch Shrek together to loosen up the mood. But then again, what if this seemed all of a sudden? I decided with the 40 minutes I had left, I'm going to build the fort.

It looked...questionable. Maybe it was all the pillows that made it look odd? Nonetheless, I crawled in and started to watch Shrek.

Lord Farquaads laugh rung through the whole house, fucking scaring the shit out of me.
"This crazy ass mother fucker what are you gonna do with gingy's legs!"

My mouth agape as I watched him crush the ginger bread mans legs, this crazy mother fucker really jus-. The sound of the house door opening made my heart leap out my chest. Oh god it's really going to happen, I repeated what I was going to say to him in my head. Completely forgetting about the movie after I heard his foots steps coming closer. I could hear(IT CALLING)his foots steps stop in the kitchen, making me pop my head out the fort.

"Hi!"

I think I said that a little too loud, fuck. Staring at him for an answer, I finally got one back.

"Wassup. What did you uh...build?"

He sounded very curious about my fort, I hope he doesn't make me take it down because it took me about 40 minutes to make.

"I made a fort because I got bored, wanna join? I'm watching Shrek!"

I sounded way too excited, but who wouldn't? It's Shrek! I waited for his answer. He looked at me for a bit, and then nodded.

"Wait before I go in let me go and wash up."

And with that he left to go wash up, I could hear loud cheering from the speakers. Huh...great timing. Adverting my eyes towards the Tv, it was the scene where the ass face chooses Princess number 3...Fiona.
-
Seonghwa had joined me in my fort 30 minutes ago, there was no awkward silence which was nice. But I had to ask the question soon...

"So uhh how was work?"

I never really asked him that, so I guess it was pretty all of a sudden.

"It was pretty hectic, I had to do a last minute meeting. Why?"

Here we go! I pulled my body up to completely face him, a pillow sat on my lap while I stared at him.

"I was just curious since I never asked. Do you mind telling me where you work?"

I could see how Seonghwa got a little uncomfortable, which I didn't want. But he answered anyways which surprised me.

"I work at P.E.M. Parks electronics manufacturer. It was my dads company, but he handed it to me for a while because he...had some health issues. May I ask why?"

My mouth was wide open. I've heard of P.E.M the devil had talked about how he wanted me to marry the CEO's son, but he chose another company called Jewel...

"Well I just wanted to know if you knew the CEO's son of Jewels engineering."

Looking down, I fiddled with my fingers. Trying to see what the fuck is going.

"Oh yeah...he's one of my business partners. I think his name is Yunho."

The dude seems to know a lot. Well no shit! He is literally a CEO...

"Oh ok."

And with that we continued to watch the movie.