43

"Y/n?"

The girl turned around and looked at the familiar voice...

"Johnny?"

She spoke out, clearly surprised that the boy showed up at such a weird time. 

"Yup that's me! What are you doing with him? Thought you got yourself a husband? That him?"

He threw a bunch of questions at Y/n, which shocked her a little. Taking the time to process what the man had said, she opened her mouth to speak...but was interrupted by another car driving into the lot. 

"Y/n?! Baby are you alright?"

Seonghwa practically zoomed out the passengers seat and latched himself onto the tiny girl. Catching her balance, Y/n slowly and awkwardly brought her hands up to pat his back. Seonghwa let himself melt into her tiny figure, finding comfort in it. But he remembered seeing two other men around her. Coming to his senses, Seonghwa let Y/n go. Only to pull her in front of him and drop his arms around her shoulders.

"And you guys are?"

He quirked a brow, genuinely curious about who they were.

"Im the dude who saved your princess, now that her prince is here ill be taking my leave."

The unknown man turned his back and held up a piece sign, he got in his car and drove away. 

Seonghwa looked at Johnny and gave him the same questioning stare. 

"I drove past and saw her here, so I just came by to say hi after not seeing her for like 2 months..."

Nodding, Seonghwa had gotten hit with a wave of relief and exhaustion. Not wanting to do anything else but go home and sleep. Dragging the girl into the car, he signaled Mark to drive...all while Y/n tried her best to wave Johnny goodbye.

-

Unknown POV

"Yea she's safe..."

The guy sighed into the phone, leaning onto his car.

"Did you take her with you? Or did she hide herself?"

The old man's voice rung through the phone.

" Some guy took her instead...he left right after Seonghwa came."

He answered the old man, he heard fabric shuffling...and then the call was ended. 

Exhausted from his long day, the guy decided to get back home and sleep.

-

Might make this book 50 chapters...the max would be 55 lol. Promise y'all that the next book will be rlly good, and it will explain some stuff going on in this book lol.