CHAPTER 8

yall remember when Noen and Chase were the kings of tiktok.

»»----- ♔ -----««

"What the hell was that!" Griffin shouted as I went up the stairs. I had just finished hugging Dixie goodbye.

"I should be asking you that question," I said simply. I sat down on the couch and crossed my arms as I looked up at Griffin.

"How could you cheat on that girl?" I asked him. From the twenty minutes, I spent outside with her she seemed great. What's wrong with him.

"Oh! Don't act so high and mighty you cheated on your boyfriend more than once with different guys!" Griffin points out. I rolled my eyes and waved him off.

"Maybe I did do that, that still doesn't answer my question." I dismissed. He opened his mouth to talk but I put my hand up and stopped him.

"You know what shut up I don't want to hear it," I said. I turned my attention to Noah who sat on the couch opposite of me.

"Noah... how do you feel about grabbing me like you did Dixie." I teased.

"W-what?" He stuttered. His face turned red as I stood up and walked over to him. I sat down extremely close to him and reached my hand up to touch his cheek.

"You guys didn't tell me he had a hearing problem," I announced. I heard the other guys snickered while Noah blushed even more.

"He doesn't." Bryce chuckled.

I cocked my head to the side slightly to get a better look at his features. Before I could completely finish Noah takes my hand that was on his cheek and held it in his own.

"I don't enjoy you toying with me." He told me.

"He speaks." I gasped innocently. He didn't seem to appreciate it though.

"I'm serious." He pressed on. I squinted my eyes to get a better feel of the emotions held in his eyes before sighing.

"Your no fun." I finished. I stood up and dusted off my exposed legs.

"Do whatever you want, but you can't leave the house. I'm going to take a nap." I called out to them as I entered a nearby bedroom.

I couldn't tell whose room it was because the walls were empty and mostly everything was in boxes.

I shrugged it off and sat down on the bed. I sighed loudly. As I swung my legs over into the bed sheets the door creaked open. I looked over and saw Josh walking in.

He closed the door and leaned on it straight after. He stared blankly at me. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him confused. Is this his room or something?

If it was he would've kicked me out or something. Right?

Another look catered his eyes as his jaw clenched.

"Hey." I greeted cautiously. He didnt respond to me right away instead he walked over and sat beside me on the bed.

He brought his face closer to mine. He placed his hands on both sides of my legs so his arms caged my body.

"Hey." He whispered. I blinked fastly as his forehead touched mine.

"You've changed." I breathed out. Normally he never would have done something like this. Josh didn't respond but instead gripped my thigh with his hand.

"Where was this enthusiasm when I walked in earlier?" I asked him as I looked into his eyes.

"Give me a break, I was surprised." He chuckled softly.

"But-"

His lips captured mine cutting me off. To say I was surprised was an understatement. The kiss was fast I almost lost track of everything. My mind was racing as my lips struggled to keep up.

"You think too much," Josh informed me. He pushed me down further into the bed. My head hit the pillow as he climbed on top of me.

I don't know what's going on with him but I can't be mad at it. At all.

»»----- ♔ -----««