Chapter 36: Blood Is Not My Cup Of Tea

I'm so so sorry but let's continue
________________________

Ryuu POV (I know right I haven't done this since the beginning :3)

I open my eyes and saw I was in a room? By myself? Okay, that has never happen before. Cause I have never been alone since the mission happened.

I got up and walked to mirror and saw that we looked a lot older. Then my eyes glow red and I blink and went back to normal. I walked out and saw were in and mid-evil time hallway. I walked and my footsteps echoed. I started to smell Ingeel but he seem far away from Takeo and I can't find Luna or Ana anywhere. "There he's go" I heard a male voice yell and I turned to see a blonde hair and blue eyes guy. "Come back here" he said and started to run to me.

"Solid Script: Wood" I yawned and he ran right into it and passed out. I walked and ice came under my feet and I started to skate. "You have to do worse than that" I chimed.

??? POV

This kid is an absolute monster. I started to run after him but I slipped on my own ice. Why is he so superhuman, he has powers but he's so fast. I ran after him but I slip on my own ice. "Damn It" I screamed and went a different way.

Ingeel POV

I woke up and saw my hair was covering my face so I got up looking for something sharp. I found scissors and started to cut it piece by piece. Then I heard the door slam open and saw Ryuu. "Hey Fire Idiot, we should go find the rest because I may have started some trouble. So we should go find Takeo and Tauk. Also, I can't find your sisters. Also, Mizuko, Dev and Angel" Ryuu explained and he started to jog in place and I followed him as we enter hallway I see I one guy that had ice growing on the floor. " So he has the same power as Mizkuo an-" I said but the ice growing on my leg kinda cut me off.

I couldn't care less Mizkuo ice is way colder and it was really easy to melt off. As fire went on my leg and turned into water we both started to run again. "What the Hell are you Guys" He yelled. "Wizards and.... I don't really know" I yelled a bit unsure at the last part. Oh, well who cares.

?????? POV

These people are really insane. They said I had 1 job to watch the rest while they deal with demon that has been trying to break her chains. If I screw this up, who knows what's happen to me.

Takeo POV

I woke up with a knocks banging at my door. The door flew open and I saw Ingeel and Ryuu way older then they should be. "Ha, Takeo looks like Jellal" Ryuu laughed an I ran to a mirror. I look like my father, why. "We should go now because we have to find Tauk, Nashi, Anastasia, Luna, Angel and Dev" Ingeel said and I got off my bed and ran to them.

"I'm so tried of this" I saw a guy who was running our way. "I bet he can't catch up with us" I smirked. "Okay I'll take that" Ryuu said. We stared to sprint down the hallway. I started to laugh as hard as I could.

?????? POV

They just won't stop. Will the?

Taukaro POV

I woke up and I left my bed thinking one question. How the hell did I get here. I open my door to see all three idiots running to where I was. "What are you guys doing" I asked as I closed door behind me. "Making this run for no reason" Takeo laughed. "Cool I want to join" I smirked. "Okay then RUN!!" Ingeel yell.

I ran and shot some lighting behind me making him scream in curse words. Okay, thus is fun.

????? POV

So know they have a lighting person. This sucks @##!

Luna POV

I woke up and swing my legs over the bed. I got up as pain grew on my legs I fell. I got up again and the someone bust through the doors. "Luna! We should leave now" Tauk yelled an I got the message. Try to run but fell, again. "Man , you're helpless with out us." Ingeel said and he gave me piggy back ride. "Thanks" I whispered and we ran down the hallway. "Ana, hold on we're coming" I said.

Anastasia POV

As another whip mark cut through my clothes. I didn't make a sound. "Everyone Help It hurts to much" A recorder said it was Mizuko voice.

"Please leave them alone" I said but I sounded like I was on my last straw.

"Join us or they pay the price" They said and I just stare at them. 'Miss, I can see you're in a situation that needs as saints to kill'

'Not now Raven, But can you get my family because I don't know how long I can last' I said.

' Give me my mark'

'Now raven, wall dragon'

I blinked saw Raven leave my mark and went on the wall. I looked at them they hit me again. I started giggle and the next time the tried I caught in my teeth. "Okay, This just got exciting" I muttered.

Luna POV

I saw something on the walls with red eyes. "Guys do you see that" I whispered and it jump out from the wall. We all screamed and it laughed.

"This is my mistress family. How pathetic." He laughed.

"Wait, you mean Ana, right" Ryuu asked and he nodded.

"Okay can you show us the way" I asked. He nodded and went down the hallway.

When we got there we hear whip sounds. "Ana" we all yelled and the doors sung open.

"Hey guys" She smiled and the dragon disappeared. "

"To late you guys are going to be night class students" A guy said and we all look at Ana she was passed out with blood leaving her body.

Ana, what happened.
.
.
..
..
..
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
..
.

I hope you
Enjoyed