Chapter 9: I'm The New Cinderella

(A/N: Listen to sad music when reading)

Cinderella was saved by a prince in a fairytale but, I just got toured in my fairy tail.

Nashi P.O.V.

I was know as a maid but people mock me and called me Nashella. Most time they would beat me and after they told my parents they wouldn't mind if I was in a cell in basement of Fairy Tail. I severs everyone without thank you.

Also, Yoko lies which makes it worst, I felt like dying inside. I got attack with magic,belts, fist, and belts and I can't do anything about it. I do cleaning and if I don't do something fast enough I get punished. I felt like I'm in a demon tale where their was no fairy tale.

It was an day that was like any other one.

I was doing cleaning the guild floor, then I got up and got to get fresh water when Romeo trip me and fell to the floor spilling the water. Oh No, I thought, Im going to get punished.

"Bitch, Nashella" Romeo yelled to get me punishment. "Please forgive me Master Romeo" I said bowing my head. Then Laxus came behind me and hit me with a belt. I fell to the ground grabbing my side, the pain was just unbearable.

He picked me up from my hair so I can see his face. I was terrified just by hearing his name seeing his face was a nightmare coming to life.

" I thought I said not to be cults and I wanted this floor spot less" He growled at me." Yes master" I said." Am I ever wrong" He growled. I shook my headed." Then my is this floor isn't spotless" He questioned.

I was speechless." I want these floors clean or you know what's coming" He growled and left. I ran to pick up the bucket to get towel.

Time Skip~Cleaning the backyard

I was brooming the back and I heard a terrible giggle. "Hi, Nashella" Yoko said with a whip sound.I didn't care, I had enough shit today. Them I heard Lis,Mira, and Elf. They all gave me looks like I'm a monster. I was done with my chores and left Yoko and her bitchy face. I shook my head, don't give in to darkness.

I went to master." I'm done, sir" I said bowing my head. Then he took me to the basement and I enter my cell and he locked me in chains and close the door.

After he left I started to cry and it wouldn't stop.

Someone........Anyone....... Save Me

I hope you enjoyed

Like, Comment

Poor Nashella

I don't own fairy tail