Chapter 17: Blind?

Luna POV

I was siting next to Ingeel and I head something shoot and it was a dart. Nash and Ana fell and Me and Ing shot up from our seats and ran to the stage. They both had their eyes closed.

Nashi POV

I closed my eyes still holding Ana hand.

"Can you see" Ana asked. "I don't know my eyes are closed" I answered bit unsure. "On three we both open our eyes".

"Okay" I said. "1,2,3". We both open our eyes but still darkness but we heard two gasp.

Ingeel POV

Their eyes were not brown their was milky white. "What in the world was in those darts" I said picking it out of Nash shoulder. Same did Luna to Ana. "Poison" Luna answered "But it was band by the magic council a few years ago, How cloud any one get this" I asked.

Then I felt something touching my face. "Are you Ingeel because you smell like him" Nash asked. "Yeah, That's me". "Can you help me up" She asked. I helped her up and Luna did the same Ana.

Then we heard that same evilly laugh. "Me and My little devil did that to your precious girls".

Nash POV

"Ingeel, Luna, Ana can I curse" I asked.

"Only this time okay" Luna said. I took a deep breath.

"Okay, D*ck breath and Bitch I've been through so much things so stop being a Hussies" I screamed but everyone was froze and nobody cloud hear me. Opps!

I kind of froze time then after a few seconds it went back to normal. Then it was Yoko and some other person that I didn't know. I think I can't see but I never smelled that person.

"You already know what poison that's in it dart and we have the cure" Yoko said.

I hope you enjoyed

Love ya

Sorry for shortness