Chapter 19: Meet The Saber Tooth Kids

Mizkuo POV

I slowly walked down the corridor and I felt something tug me on my ankle. Why Me and Why Now. I looked and saw a dark shadow on my foot. "Mi, Baby you're the lucky girl to day" I heard the same light/annoying voice.

"So what's it going to be a.......kiss........your money.....or virginity" the guy asked. "You wouldn't dare to take my virginity and plus I'm..............13" I said with frowning face.

"Oh, Who cares" The boy said right next to him. "I care, fugly" I muttered. Then I heard footsteps "Mi" I heard "Ice Princess". It was Nashi and Ana.

"Don't Come It's To Dangerous" I screamed. "Is their a boy naked" Ana asked. "No" I said face-palm my face.

"Okay then it's nothing we can't handle" Nash said the continue you to walk and saw me and two boys on me.

"Yo Mi, do you have a boyfriend" Ana asked and she blushed. "Yes, but them" I yelled. "Who?" Ana asked. "Not Now" I screamed.

They both whip their head and saw both of them."Run, These are way harder than any em-" I said but the kid with the blonde hair put his hand over my mouth.

?????? POV

I started to stare at both of the girls, they looked really angry. "Hey Pervert, Get off of Mi" Nash said. "No".

She screamed really loud to get someone's attention. "Nashi" I heard a girl yelled. It was the wonder twins, yep were screwed. "Kurai" Luna said look at me. "Akio" Ingeel said to blonde.

"Hey, You know your guilds coming to day so stop messing around your sister will seriously will kill both" Luna said sulking. "Mizkuo" as I still noticed that Akio was still holding his hand on her mouth. "Sorry Mi" Akio said. "seriously stop harassing people, I know it's a season for ma-" Mi said but got cut off from Luna tackling her to the floor.

Then, Nash and Ana was just standing their for the longest time....their had a wtf face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hope you enjoyed

Sorry for the longest wait

Love ya