Chapter 16: Worst Assembly Ever

Nashi POV

All of of us got dressed. "Mi, I so happy' Anastasia yelled. "I know but I need to go to Assembly" Mi said. "See you later" I waved. She left and closed the door and me and Anastasia got dressed. "These uniforms are really cute" Anastasia shirked.

The uniforms were white dress shirts with overall dress with a black dress jacket. "Yep" I giggled but then we heard knock at the door. We went to open it it was reporters and body guards and the headmaster was their. "Lets go" He growled. We nodded with a pain smile. We walked down hallway but all we saw was flashing lights and people trying to get our attention.

I'm not going to lie it kinda scared me we transported to auditorium.

He walked to stage. "Please welcome Nashi and Anastasia Dragon-eel". We heard applause and gasps. We walked and we both walked to the podium.

"I'm Nashi Dragoneel Daughter Of Salamander and Celestial Master Lucy Dragoneel." I said with a bit Confident.

"I'm Anastasia Dragoneel lost daughter Salamander and Celestial Master Lucy Dragoneel" Anastasia said with a bit of pride.

But we both were holding each other hands shaking. "We will take any questions" I asked.

"Miss Anastasia, how did you become lost daughter" A guy asked Anastasia.

Anastasia POV

My heart hit my chest. "I became the lost daughter, is we I was just born the guild was attack by raven tail. Each guild was at each others necks. But I got separated from fairy tail and a old lady found me. She was a wizard who lived in a remote part of the world and she raised me. But, many years later, I lived by myself but one day someone asked for help and I went back and saved someone very dear. My little twin sister" I said. Everyone was Awwwing.

Nashi POV

Then I heard something shoot but their was no time to react a dart hit me and Ana we both fell and it was just pear darkness?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I hope you enjoyed s

Sorry for the shortness

Thank to all of you

Bye Bye