Chapter 24: Aros

Ana POV

I looked at the sword with excitement and I dazzed. It was called the ' Dragon Sora'. I studied the sword for a while, it had a golden blade with a dragon warping around. I was amazed at it ,but then I suddenly felt a shock ripping through my vain and I suddenly I felt dizzy and felt like my magic energy suck out of me. I started to wobbly then Nash looked at and I fell to my knees. I felt weak and tried like I've fought a million demons. I loss all my thought and saw black?

Nashi POV

"Ana" I screamed as I rushed her as she passed out. I shook her insanely like she was rag doll, I saw her grow pale by the second and more she did the more I panicked." What's all the commotion" I heard Takeo shout. He saw that Ana was in my arms passed out. What happen to her? I started to feel her shake and she looked like she was dying. She was heavily breathing and she was shaking more. "Clover, we need help" Takeo yelled. A girl with light tan skin and dark brown hair with the uniform and a green bow. She actually looked kinda cute, she looked at me. " What happen" she exclaimed she ran over. "I don't know" I whispered. "I'll transport you to the nurse office" she said. She stand with a circle appearing around us. Then, I felt could air chill as my hair went in the air.

I suddenly see light and then were in the nurse office? I quickly got up and saw a girl with our uniform and she hade black hair with brown eyes and a white bow. She looked like she was my age and she had symbol of Innocence Dream on her shoulder. She looked at me, and came over and helped me with Ana. She went on the stool near the bed and took a deep breath.

"Whitney you can do this" Takeo said. She smiled a nodded and small white came around her hand and she put it on Ana heart. Then, she calmly smiled and got up. Ana shot up with tears in her eyes.

"It's alright" I said smiling. "No it can never ever be the same" She cried. She lifted up her shirt showing the mark of 'Zeref Demon'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hope you enjoyed

Remember use #SweetHeart2788 to use for your drawings

Love ya,

Heart-Chan <3