Chapter 27: Help with None to Give

Anastasia POV

I looked at my black hair. In my cell looking at the wall with a blank face. The dripping pattern of the rain droplets hit my forehead. My head was filled with nothing. I started waiting for an answer but none was given. Then I saw a bright light that came from the darkness. A blonde haired, blue eyes, and wearing pink outfit.

She ran to me? "Are you Anastasia" she asked. I looked at her she looked so familiar to someone but who?

Then something hit me like a truck. "Mavis" I whispered. She smiled and hugged me. "Yes dear, and this time I'll be the one helping you" She laughed. I got up then all my memories flashed in my head like a light. "Okay let's get out I'll burn through the key lock" I smiled.

Mavis POV

I saw her black hair turn into pink. She burned the key-lock and she started to run. "Mavis I need to get my keys" She looked at me. "Do what you must child and fast" I exclaimed "I'll meet you outside the guild hall". She nodded and started to sprint away.

Anastasia POV

I ran to the study hall and I slowly open the door. I tiptoe to the place where all my keys were. I grabbed them and open the portal to fairy tail. I jump in it without hesitation.

I saw Mavis and I was running in my black dress with no shoes on and I bust through the doors. I saw everyone look at me I had years in my eyes and I ran to Nashi and hugged her.

"Ana, I missed you so much" She whispered. "Sorry, I should of told you and sorry to everyone for worrying about me" I said and everyone smiled at me. "Well, I have something to show you mom, Angel, and Dev" I said. Those three came to me " I have something to you I have Cesitial keys of Angels and Demons and Gods and Goddess and I have someone who wants to see you Angel and Dev" I smiled.

I grabbed my two headed key and step back. "I open thee Guardians of the light and dark angels, Sophia and James come forth" I said and with a beautiful flash of light. Sophia a white haired with blazing red eyes and a beautiful dripping whit dress with a crown. Dev with a black short sleeve and black jeans with black hair and perching hazel eyes.

Everyone's mouth drop to the ground. I giggled and Dev and Angel ran to them crying. "James" Cried Dev "Sophia" Cried.

"Well I need you guys ready for something called crossover and I need the new generation are you up for it" Mavis order. "Hai" we all said. "Good because we need to gather dragons heart to defeat Zeref" Mavis said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys which world do you guys want first

Attack on Titan .

Vampire Knight

Irregular Magic high school

Sword Art Online

And ect.

Tell me please

Bye,

Heart-Chan