Chapter 35: Not Ready For This World

The world around them became dull and the ground was cold. Just where were they?

Luna POV

We all fell to the floor and we all grunted. "Where are we" Takeo said and I got up and I stared at everyone. We look really different and I looked at my self my hair grew and I grew a little taller. "Guys has anyone noticed that we look a lot different" I said and then covered my mouth because my voice was a little higher. Then rustles from bushes behind me and from all around us; what is it animals. Then tall figures emerged from the shadows and I had no ideas why but then the open there mouths and fangs. "Vampires, just where the hell are we" Angel yelled. Ana turned into her demon form but that was change because her appearance for that change to.

"I look like a 15" She yelled and she started to attack them and we followed her. They turned into dust after we finished and then I was looking around. Then a gun shot rang out and I felt a bullet speed shooting something right next to my head. I turned my head to see those red eyes with fangs close to my neck. I blinked and the dust fell on to floor and I saw a white haired and purplish gray eyed boy. We all looked at him.

"Thank you" I said and bowed my head. Then a pain shot through my veins and I gaged and I saw darkness and pain stayed.

Mizkuo POV

Almost everyone fainted and a girl appeared. The only one of us standing was Nashi, Angel, Dev, and I. "Zero what happened I heard a gun sho-" the girl said she had brown hair and eyes. "Oh okay why is there so many passed out teenagers on the floor" She asked. I ran to Nashi and she looked at me as I did it.

Then a bunch red eyes came from the shadows and Nashi started to get a little shaken. "Kaname-senpai" The girl said and all the tension was moving to him. Then more of them came and the two people standing were wearing a uniform but in black also they were all wearing the same uniform just into different colors.

"The headmaster cross, is aware of this and he has address that these people will become students and these vampires will become of our custody and these who are still standing go into yours" He said while picking up Ana and Luna. They all started to pick everyone and I felt Nashi shake as she saw her sisters, brother, and our friends being taken away.

"Wait" I heard Angel and we all looked at him. "What do you mean by vampires because were all wizards and the black hair family. She isn't a vampire" Angel explained and he isn't using our names, he's smart. "Oh really, are you telling the truth because if you aren't they going to pay the price. So go along with Yuki and Zero and go meet the headmaster" He snickered.

"Fine, If you dare hurt them and then my twin won't let it slide" Nashi spit and he looked at her then walked off with everyone. I sighed at the fact in each world we have to be forced into something. "Follow us" The boy said and he sounded scary. We all walked side to side as the other to guided us to this school. "Yuki, Zero, Is that the students" A older man said but he was acting a lot preppy and happier.

"Yes" The girl said and we all started to walk a little slower."Do you guys think that everyone will be okay" I asked. "No, I bet they will go on a rampage or they go on a rampage" Dev said. We all laughed and they looked at us and it stop instantly. "Excuse me Can you four follow me please" The man asked and we all nodded. We walked through the campus and the students were watching us. This is way to weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked into building and stop at a door that said 'Headmaster' on it. He open the door and the two went on each side of the desk while he sat down. "Okay, I'm aware that the sky changed into black in the middle of day. Second you guys appear and know you guys are worried about you're friend" he said "Can you tell me your identity."

"I'm Mizuko Fullbuster and right know I look like I'm 15 but I'm actually 12. My magic is ice make and I'm water" I sighed and laughed. "Magic" The girl questioned. "Wait and see" I laughed. "I'm Nashi Dragoneel and I'm 12 too. Also, my magic is fire and cesitial dragon slayer" Nashi smiled. "Angel Heavens and I'm 13 and a Angel slayer" Angel said. "Dev Heavens and I'm 13 and Dark Angel Slayer" Dev sighed.

"And this is magic.... Ice Make, Rose" I said as I cuffed my hands and frost shot up and A ice rose shaped. "Here" I handed it to the headmaster and sept back. "It's beautiful" He said as he examined it with sharp eyes. "Okay this may sound like I'm forcing but If you don't join our school and our disciplinary committee. Or your friends will pay the price" He laughed. "Fine" We all sighed. "Okay now we have to convince your friends and I have the perfect idea" He snickered. He pulled out the worst thing imaginable. He grew taller while the other two sweat drop from their face. We all started to back up to the door but it was locked. No.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Comment & Like
Love ya,

Heart-chan