Chapter 26: Bubbled Memories

Thx to Madison (A.K.A. Kaidia) that drew this for my book. So super special thanks to you. And if you want you drawling instant message me on wattpad.

Luna POV

"Please don't go, I need you" Nash whispered. "What happen" I asked "There's we a high level magic".

Nash was just crying saying the same thing over an over. The day was an half day so the school bell rang and me and Mi helped Nash up.

The carriage for Fairy Tail students came and we spilt us up in to girls and boys. The whole time she was just crying on my shoulder. It was at least an hour.

I left the carriage with holding Nash hand. The boys were dizzy and throwing up. Why, Just Why! I walked into the guild hall with people cheering for us. But, we weren't us we lost one of us.

Nash had red puffy eyes with a runny nose. I kneeled down and grabbed my handkerchief and wiped it off. I saw Fire head walk in and I grab him started to walk to our parents. I stopped and took a deep breath. "Mom, Dad" I said they both look at me and finally Fire breath fixed himself.

"Hey, what's wrong" Mom asked with smile. "I think you should brace your self, Nash it's okay" I whispered.

Nashi POV

My lip quivered a bit. "Anastasia.... didn't grow up in the island... Some lady named Aros took her from us and she was partnered with Zeref... She didn't even had a name before us... All she wanted was to..Protect uu-us" I cried with the tears started again. My parents didn't hesitated to look around not seeing her.

"She had the mark of 'Zeref's Demon' on the side and I never saw that side because she always hide it" I whispered. My parents were in suspense, like there was no such thing as in time. I sadly saw that everyone crowed around us hearing and they knew the news was terrible. Master, looked at me with a little guilt written across his face. "We need to help Anastasia by using Nashi" I said a boy from the side.

"I'm Akio, The Angel slayer of memories" He said. I saw Angel and Dev drop to the floor.

"How in the world are you an Angel slayer" Dev huffed. "I was raised by an Angel called Memoir" he whined.

I blinked at the fact now we have 3 Angel slayers, we are going to DIE! "So how can you help my sister" I asked.

"She may have blocked some of your memories or you block them yourself .so I can un block them, maybe resolving this small problem to this large one. Lets take Baby steps with this" He said. Chatter spread across the room like an wide fire. "So how do we do this" I asked. "I just need you to relax and sleep I will take the rest from their and we need a large space cause you Memory Bubbles are probably 1000 feet long" He puffed.

We walked to the basement to a bed. I jump on it and started to get conform able then my eyelids shut down and I stated to fall away.

Luna POV

Nash looked so peaceful and yet so un peaceful. Akio was standing with his eyes close and suddenly little bubbles appeared in the room. I looked into them saw Ana in a white dress on the beach. "There a bunch of blurry ones over here" I heard Angel yelled. Akio walked over well I ran.

There were at least 5 or 6. Akio moved his hand over and they all started to be clear. One that captured my eye was one with Ana trying to cut out her demon mark ,but it wouldn't leave her. Nash shot up and looked around as all her bubbles popped. "Sorry I should have 1 by 1 instead of all of them at once" Akio smiled. She nodded. I glance at my memories in my head. Why was she using a knife to cut out her mark?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I hope you enjoyed

Love ya,

Heart-Chan