Chapter 13: 1 Year

Nashi P.O.V

Me and Anastasia were walking across rose garden on a floating island. " I can't believe it's been a year" Anastasia shouted." I know, I know but I promise Angel, Dev, and Mi" I giggled." Plus you have to deal with Yoko" Anastasia said throwing her hands in the air. We both laughed. "We should go back to the house" I said. "Its a castle" Anastasia said well hitting my the back of my head.

We started to walk back to the castle and I started to pack all my clothes.

I wore white dress with my hair in side braid and wore a black cloak to hide my smell and magic energy. As walk down the hallway and saw Anastasia wearing same thing. "We need to stop" I giggled.

We walked in till we were in front of the island." Ready" She asked jumping in the air. " Yep" I smiled. She made a portal. She gesture her hand and I grab her hand we jump through the portal.

Lucy P.O.V

It was a dark gloomy day. For a year I've been not even told her about sister. Her funeral was going to beheld and everyone who knew her.

We all went outside with our umbrellas and we saw two girls with black cloaks on top the roof.

Nashi P.O.V

I wanted to throw up everyone was staring at me.

"Why are you here" Yelled My father angrily.

"Yeah, I don't think your welcome" Luna yelled.

"Silly's, Were not dead" Anastasia and I said. Everyone got ready to kill us but we both pulled back our hoods and everyone was so surprised. 1) Because I have Twin 2) I'm alive. We both jumped down, my mom ran to hugs us both. Our family was crying.

"What happen to you" Levy said." What you guys don't remember" I shrieked. They all shook their heads."Are you sure" I asked. "Yes" Wendy said.

My hair suddenly turned gold and my eyes turned a blue. "She went Super Syaian" Luna screamed.

A giant screen appeared.

{<>}{<>}{<>} Screen{<>}{<>}{<>}

Nashi was in a cell with rags. Their was Laxus that unlock the cell and Nashi looked up with small smile.He unlock her chains and pick her up by the collar and slammed her into the wall and took her upstairs where everyone was just waiting.

Nashi got up and someone called her. It was Erza."Yes Mrs. Erza" Nashi said with fear." Where's my strawberry cake" She asked. "You didn't asked for strawberry cake" Nashi muttered. "Requip, Heavens amor " Erza shouted "Heavens Wheel". Nashi faced it head on. She crawled out attack bleeding badly. Jellal and Romeo picked her up by her arms and everyone attack her.

After all everyone went home Angel,Dev, and Mi started to help Nashi to health.

{<>}{<>}End Of Screen{<>}{<>}

Everyone was speechless."I don't remember a thing" Levy said. "I know why it's Yoko" Anastasia pointing her finger. "What" Lis said with her eyes opening wide. "She put a potion in everyone's drink and that made you guys do anything she wants" I answered.

"Wow, I can't believe you figure me out" Yoko laughed darkly "Sorry Nashella but I hate your guts". "I'll give you a fight a fight that I have all the rules".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Next Chapter: Yoko vs. Nashi

I hope you enjoyed

Like comment

I don't own fairy tail