Chapter 22: Lets Fly (Part 2)

Nashi POV

But, the person I was dancing with wasn't Angel. No, Angel had a small scratch from PE when he got cut by the dagger. Also, we where's a crest of insanity as a necklace that he would never take off.

They only person who could perform this spell is Tauk. When we were kids he did it and he confused. He must of master it. Or is he just doing an illusion to keep me busy. But, the only person that could do illusion that's strong enough is Takeo.

Then, I heard something to shoot but I moved out of the way. It hit the illusion and it disappear. Oh great he became a sniper to, just perfect just perfect, I screamed in my head over and over in my head.

"Position 9" I heard Angel screamed. That means everyone has got a fight. Then, I heard Ana ' Hey I'm sorry I'm talking in your but I got Tauk dose he have week points' She asked. 'Just eat his lighting but you may get sick and if he's turns in to Satin Soul came to one of us' I yelled back to her in my head.

Then I study Takeo but, he must have more amor than last time we saw him fight. "So did you train at Anastasia's home" Ha asked getting into fighting position. "No, I was healing mentally and physical" I answered with no emotion. "Sorry about that" He said clear. He had small guilt written on his face. "Don't sweat it and the way you can make it off is giving me a good fight" I smiled.

He change into heavens wheel amor first. "Gho-Stark-Mi-Lou-Gho, Light of the Dragon" I said a bunch of light came into my hand and I shoot it at Tak without a hesitation. It hit him but, he didn't even damage him. He started to come rushing at me with his swords.

He cut me everywhere witch means if I don't shape up, I fail. He was just to fast. Each cut went deeper and more hurtful. Then, I remember what Ana said to me when I was healing.

{#}{-}{#}{-} Flash Back {#}{-}{#}{-}

I was laying in a bed with a blanket on me and i was just staring at the cream color ceiling. My mind was just blank, like I never felt emotion. I wanted to die but, every time I tried Ana would stop it.

Then, something stop my train of thought. It was a knock at the door and it open slowly. Ana was carrying a book and tray with Tea and snacks. "Nashi, it's time for tea. Also, I need you to get dying out of your head" She said but mostly worried on the last part.

I fixed my self up then I just started to stare at her. "What's in the book Ana. Thanks for asking it's about dragon slayer and magic" She said scarcastily.

She put the tray on the night stand and she stuffed cookie in my mouth. " You lost to much weight and even if means I have took cook unhealthy food" she sound like a bit of a health freak.

"Call me a book worm but, I found a spell that could damage a whole group of powerful wizards and It's called Dragon Scream and I learning it but I think you could learn it to when you heal" She smiled. How could she stay so positive. I mean that's a great trait and all but, she has been separated from her own family she still stay so positive.

"Hey Ana, Is it okay if I can borrow that book" I asked quietly. "Ana" She asked she tilted her head. "Well your full name is Anastasia so your nickname is Ana and you can call me Nash" I said getting out of the bed.

She ran up and hugged me. It was the first hug I had in a longtime. I hesitated to hug back but, I did hug her and I started to cry like a baby.

I heard Ana giggle. Ana had help me just by taking to me. I owe her everything. I looked at the key that Angel gave to me. Thanks for not leaving my side.

{#}{/}End of Flash Back{#}{\}

I took a deep breath and in felt my aura go around my body "Dragon Scream" I screamed and I felt something leave my body. Then, it echoed through the whole ball room and I did it until I felt something hug me.

"Ana" I whispered. "You did it" She screamed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks for Reading

Your Awesome

Love Ya,

Heart-Chan <3