Chapter 2: A Few Years Later

"Mommy, Daddy, we're going to be late" a little girl yelled. " Coming Nashi, Nastu wake up" Lucy yelled as she smacked Nastu. " I'm up" Nastu yelled as he jump out of the bed. They walked down the stairs to see their pink haired daughter with big brown eyes and smiling. Nastu picked her up and gave her a piggy back ride. " Ready" Lucy asked Nashi. "Yep" Nashi said. They walked to guild hall. " Hi, Aunty Juvia, Erza,Levy, Mira and Cana. A sweat drop fall from Lucy and Nastu head as they notice how many aunts and uncle she had. " Hi, uncle Gray, Jellal, Gajeel, Lauxus and Hi grandpa, Markov, Guildarts" Nashi said. " Hey, Flame Head why are you so loud" a little girl said. A vein pop out of Nashi neck. " How about you put some clothes on, Mizuko" Nashi encountered. Mizuko scream and put on her clothes. " Come on, you guys" yelled Ryuu. " You guys take forever" yelled Takeo. " Hurry up" yelled Takutaro. Nashi kissed Lucy and Nastu and ran over with Mizuko. Everyone guild put their thumb and index finger in the air " Good Luck 5th Generation" yelled every one in the guild. They all smiled and left for their First Mission.
Next Chapter: Mission

.
.
.
.
.
I Hope you enjoyed :) sorry it was so short but I'll update quicker next chapter.