Chapter 1: Dragon Mating Season

" Lucy, Levy, Romeo" yelled Mira. Lucy, Levy,and Romeo walked toward the counter where Mira, Erza,and Cana where siting. Mira looked really worried and she's was taping her finger nails on the counter anxiously. " What's wrong Mira" Romeo asked. Lucy and Levy had concerned face for Mira. " Tonight is starting dragon mating season is tonight, Levy can you explained what's happen this season" Erza answered. " Sure, every spring when a dragon becomes of age they have to find a mate before the season ends or the become depress and try's again next season, but if they already found a mate they have to mark them but, if rejected then goes on a rampage" explained Levy.

"Exactly what dose have to do with us" Lucy asked. " Its has same thing has to do with Dragon Slayers" Mira said with bit of fear. " So that means if we don't accept the a mark Nastu, Gajeel,Wendy and Lauxus the go in a rampage" Romeo asked. " We'll not Wendy, she's still young so maybe 16, that's would happen " Mira responded. " So we should keep a secret from Nastu" Lucy asked Mira. She nodes slowly. " Keep a secret from who" Nastu grabs Lucy shoulder. " About the Party to night to kick off the spring" Levy answered." And we need to get ready and spread the news" Erza commended we'll pushing Lucy away from Nastu.

*^*^*^{ 7 hours past}*^*^*^

The guild got turned into a party hall, their was light pink, aqua, purple streamers , balloons, and flowers." Why did we have to come" Nastu complained. Nastu was wearing a white dress shirt with a red tie and a black vest, pants, and shirt and Gray was wearing a white dress shirt with icy blue tie with black vest, pants, shirt and Gajeel was wearing white dress shirt with a gray lose tie and black suit and Lauxus was wearing a white dress shirt with a yellow tie and black suit and finally Romeo with a light aqua tie with a black vest and dress pants. "Why do we have to dress formal attire" Gray complied.

The girls walked down the stairs, Lucy was wearing strapless Royal red dress that went down to her ankles with matching set diamond earrings and neckless, Juvia was wearing a icy blue one strap dress that went down to her knees wearing gloves with lace. Next, was Erza was wearing classy black dress with a low in the back and high in the front with black flora lace dripping from sides and Levy with a ruffle light gray dress that went to her knees with a small bow in her hair. Finally, Mira was wearing yellow cocktail dress with withe gloves and Wendy with a light aqua strapless dress with plain top and from the waist down shiny and puffy dress with diamond headband. The boys stood in awe. " Luce can I have this dance" asked Nastu. " Yes you may " she smiled. " Miss. Mcgarden may I have this dance" asked Gajeel and Levy nodded. " Juvia may I have this dance" asked Gray with his hand out. " Yes" Juvia answered. " Miss.Marvels may I have this dance under the starts and the moon" Romeo asked. " Hai" Wendy answered. " Can I have this dance" Mira asked to Lauxus " Sure" hr answered. " May I have this dance Miss. Scarlet" said Jeall. "yes" Erza with a tear fell from one of her eyes.

"Luce can I have you forever" Nastu whispered in her ear. " Hai" Lucy said. " Dragon Teeth" Nastu said and bit right into her neck. " Is it over" Lucy asked. " yep, I marked you and our mark is Dragon inside a key" Nastu said. " Luce-Chan" Levy yelled. " I have to go" Lucy said and break a way from Nastu.

" Did he mark you " Mira asked. Lucy move her hair to see the mark. " You guys" Lucy asked. They move their hair, Levy had book with a gray club and Mira had black lilting bolt. Romeo came in with Wendy holding hands. " Romeo" Mira yelled. Romeo peck Wendy in the check and ran over. " She bite me" Romeo said. "What" Levy said. "Well we got the future cut out for us" they all said in a union.

(A.N. I'll be updating as soon as possible! I hope you enjoyed :) )