Chapter 9: You're off the Team

Nashi P.O.V.

I woke up with the warm sun rays it my face. I got out my bed and put on outfit that my mom and sister made for me for this special day. I grabbed the invitations from the night stand and put my hair in a ponytail.

I walked into the kitchen where Yoko and Lis were eating.

"Yoko, I'm going to the guild do you want to go with me" I asked offering a hand to her. She nodded a rejected my hand.

I thought this day was going to be perfect........ Man Was I Wrong.

Yoko P.O.V

Everyone was siting a going to tell the news to little whinny bitch. I can't wait to see her face.

Nashi P.O.V

I walked inside the guild and everyone smiled at me. I walked to table and sat next to Ryuu and Yoko sat next Takeo. I was about to show the the invitations but someone cut me off. " Nash were going to kick you off the team" Takeo said sternly. "Www-hat why did I do something" I said holding back my tears and my bangs cover my eyes. "You're weak and pathetic you're holding the team back" Ryuu said with no emotions. I started to cry and I drop the invitations and ran out they door and ran for silent hill not looking back.

Angel P.O.V.

I walked in the guild with Mizkuo and Dev cause we got birthday gifts for her. But all we see is people yelling at our team. " Takeo what did you do" I shouted " You forgot it was her birthday didn't you" as I so the invitations. Then I noticed Yoko ran out room. Mizkuo, Dev, and me ran after Nash. We saw her by a tree with red puffy eyes. "Nash" I whispered as I hugged her. "I'm I weak" she stuttered. "No not At ALL" Mizkuo shouted. Then I gave Nash a gift and Dev gave one to Mi. "Happy birthday" I cheered. I showed her a neckless with a key. " I have the lock and you have the key" I said putting it around her neck.

"It's beautiful" she whispered. Mi and Dev sat by the tree with the same key. Then we slowly went to sleep.

Takeo P.O.V.

We saw Yoko covered in blood and starches. "Yoko what happen" I yelled as I caught her. "Na-Na-Nashi" Yoko said in fear and tears.

The guild felt anger and master wanted to punish Nashi for her actions.

Next Day........

We a all saw Nashi walked through the door.

Nashi P.O.V

Everyone was staring at me.

"Hey Bitch you're on punishment" As master grab my hand. " What" I whispered. "Say it louder" Mira said well she slapped across my face. "What did I do" I shouted. "You know what you did" Wendy. " I don't" I whispered. "Leave her alone" Angel,Dev,and Mi yelled.

"You know what , Shut up" Juvia said " Water cage" She trapped them in a water cage.

"No" I whispered. But again Mira slapped me.

The pain began to start and so did the punishment.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Next Chapter: I'm The New Cinderella

I hope you enjoyed

I don't own fairy tail