Chapter 37: Okay, I'm Pissed

Nashi POV

"Nice to meet you, I'm Yuki Cross" A girls with brown hair and eyes.

"Hi" I smiled and we were walking down the hallway.

"Mizuko, Nashi, Can you deliver these blood tablets after you get your uniforms. Also, we can show the way, okay" She smiled and we nodded. We stopped to what I think is our room.

"The uniforms are on your bed" She smiled and we entered the room.

"This is such a pain" I sighed and looked in the mirror with my black hair.

"I know, but remember we havre protect the others, right" Mi smiled and we started to change.

"Girls, where going to go now" Yuki said and we walked out.

"Ready" We smiled and we started to walk outside. We saw the boys getting integrating by white hair boy.

"Zero, remember there only 13" Yuki scolded him. They let out a sigh and we started giggle.

"I don't want to hear a bunch of whining about your feet or getting lost" He said.

"Don't worry about us, we have wings. Yuki come on and Boys take Zero" I said and Yuki picked up blood tablets.

"Ice Make, Wings"

"Dragon Wings"

"Angels Will"

"Dark Blessings"

Both there eyes widen and I started to giggle. "Ready" Mi said and Yuki grabbed the box and I picked her up and we started to fly to the other side academy.

"You guys can actually do this." She said and we both laughed. "That's it" She said and we started to slow down till we touch the floor. "Thanks" She said and saw the boys landed right after us.

I started to smell blood? Maybe someone cut them selves. But, it's more than a tiny cut. Weird because there all vampires. Huh?

"Come on Nashi, what's taking you so long" Mi yelled and I nodded and ran to them.

"Sorry, I zoned out" I giggled and we walked through. It looked like a castle and the big kind.

"Were going to drop these off" Yuki said to a creepy guy siting down on a chair.

"Yes you may pass" He said and we walked trying my best not to make eye contact. We walked to the dorm, and we open the door.

"Hi, where going to-" Yuki said, but it was cut off by a scream. It sounded like Ana.

"Ana/Anastasia" We screamed and we ran leaving them two behind.

We all ran as fast as we cloud. They was ice and water on the floor surprisingly. We all kept running until we reach a big room. "Let go of her you bastard" I heard Ingeel.

We open the door to see quite a scene. They were uniform people with Ana and one of them had her hair in their hand and steeping on her back. He was saying things to her but I couldn't even hear it.

"Kaname-senpai, What are you doing" I saw Yuki behind us, and Zero was actually becoming little surprise.

"Oh, nice to see you guys. It just this girl did something with a shadow dragon and she not saying a thing and these guys are trying to stop us. That's all" He said and my eyes glared at him.

"But, she only 12 why would she do that and the don't have powers they have, Magic, right" Zero said but to make sure he was right he started at us.

We all nodded and I started to walk to Ana. He backed up to not start another conflict.

"You're going to die if you keep that strong person act up, don't you." I asked and put flamed on my hand and she are it. She started to cough and I helped her up.

"Next time I won't be so easy. You're lucky that I didn't burn this place down and murder all of you" I smiled and walked out the room.

Okay, Now I'm Pissed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Love ya,

Heart-chan